Perfect Square Pokemon Black and White, Vol. 19

by Perfect Square

Meet Pokémon Trainers Black and White! His entire life, Black has dreamed of winning the Pokémon League! Now he embarks on a journey to explore the Unova region and fill a Pokédex for Professor Juniper. White has an exciting career as the Trainer of a talented troupe of performing Pokémon. She dreams of making her Tepig Gigi a star! Together, Black and White continue on their journey. What surprising new Pokémon-and people-will they meet next?

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Perfect Square Pokemon Black and White, Vol. 19!
8170 west 8th court
Purchased at: GameStop
One of the best pokemon games I've ever played. I love this game with almost all of my heart. The new pokemon they added and different quests are incredible. This game has so much fun and it's amazing. The only thing that could make this game better is that to trade pokemon it's kind of a hassle.