Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerPerfect Results
Triple Silk Deep Penetrating Conditioner, 8-Fluid Ounce

Perfect Results Triple Silk Deep Penetrating Conditioner, 8-Fluid Ounce

by Perfect Results

Perfect Results Triple Silk Deep Penetrating Conditioner with panthenol and silicones is designed to seal in moisturizing protectants that work on all hair types to hydrate, help prevent breakage, smooth the cuticle, and impart a non-oily healthy sheen.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Perfect Results Triple Silk Deep Penetrating Conditioner, 8-Fluid Ounce!
Timpson, TX
Great product that also smells great. As someone who has curly hair it is hard to find a great product to use that actually works and this stuff does! Talk about an effective product that really gets down deep! I love the way my hair feels after Using this!
cincinnati
How much is it we need this bad it makes our hair beautiful for over 10 years and can’t find it nowhere in Cincinnati Ohio and I am a Cosmetologist

Looking for your answer?