BY PERFECT RESULTS

Janet F.
Modesto, CA
Love love love this conditioner! It's amazing, not only does it neutralize the shampoo and built up of other products that is in your hair it also doesn't cause my hair to get as oily as with other products that I have used. Absolutely recommend it, you won't regret it! 😊
Kwanae M.
Copley, OH
I really like this shampoo. It lathers very well and has a pleasant smell. I have curly hair and it cleansed all products used with no problems. I would definitely recommend this shampoo to others. I purchased this product from my local beauty shampoo.
Kaitlyn N.
Sweeny, TX
This is a really great product. It is very moisturizing & it left my hair feeling super soft. I have dark brown hair this is curly & the packaging is great & convenient. I definitely recommend it!
Leandra B.
Flint, MI
This shampoo is absolutely amazing! I loveeeee this fresh feeling from this shampoo! I am hip to a new thing. I found this product on youtube and I absolutely love it! Give my hair and amazing fresh new feeling.
Marglys C.
Medley, FL
This shampoo is absolutely wonderful! I loveeeee this fresh feeling from this shampoo! And the smell is great!!!
Christy R.
Could never say anything bad about this product it is amazing and I love it. I would recommend anyone to buy it.
Izzy K.
Uxbridge, MA
I can't use a lot of shampoo because I have really dry hair but I love the smell of it
Ravinder K.
I've heard a lot about this conditioner but I cry find it anywhere can someone tell me
Pamela S.
Krum, TX
Wonderful, is the Best! super good and not gives me dandruff like the others.
Ms Z.
Middlesex, London
Great shampoo and it's nice to have extras in case I run out .i use this product every other day... it comes in a lovely packaging... and the effect is really long lasting definitely going to buy some more... would recommend it to others 😌
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
What is this shampoo best for? Would it work for getting smooth and soft hair? Would it be able to tame frizz?
Nina S.
Cheira bem?? Adorava experimentar
Claudia M.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this really work?
Jayme Y.
I have been looking for a shampoo that both cleans and conditions my hair. I really need a shampoo that replenishes my dry hair. Does this shampoo seem to have good results?