Personal CareUnderarmDeodorant & AntiperspirantPerfect Purity
Perfect Purity After Shower Deodorant Body Powder Fresh Scent

Perfect Purity® After Shower Deodorant Body Powder Fresh Scent

by Perfect Purity

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Perfect Purity® After Shower Deodorant Body Powder Fresh Scent!
How would you rate this product?
Perfect Purity® After Shower Deodorant Body Powder Fresh Scent uploaded by ماریہ/Maria M.
The scent is the best part of this powder honestly. I mean it smells like your in a flower forest all alone 1000000 percent recommended it makes your body smell so nice. It’s perfect for outside and also the quality is amazing it’s definitely worth of buying it. 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
Ja-Nee R.
Farmington Hills, MI
1,137 reviews
Perfect Purity® After Shower Deodorant Body Powder Fresh Scent uploaded by Ja-Nee R.
Perfect Purity® After Shower Deodorant Body Powder Fresh Scent Good body powder. Smells great. Very affordable. Love the lavender scent. Definitely keeps younfrsh. Good for adding to other things to keep them fresh as well.
Araceli C.
Santa Ana, CA
I really like using this on my breast area only add a little to my running shoes after run. A little goes a long way, I know that I have heard the the news about this products but I only use it on those areas.

Looking for your answer?