BY PERFECT POTION

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

An organic nurturing lip tint Contains olive oil castor oil coconut oil & beeswax Helps shield hydrate soften & condition lips Provides a hint of coconut ice Leaves lips dewy smooth & healthy looking To use: Apply to lips whenever needed. Also ideal as blusher especially on normal to dry skin. Apply lightly to the cheekbone & blend in with fingers Product Line: Perfect Potion - Lip Care Product Size: 4.4g/0.15oz see more...

• I've heard about this for ages now and I was wondering if this is...2 Answers
Review (1)
Romy N.
Amazing amazing amazing everyone should buy this it’s amazing and it’s great value I’m telling you it’s amazing on the lips and feels moisturizing and the packaging is simple but cute I would definitely buy again!!!!!
Romy N.
I've heard about this for ages now and I was wondering if this is actually a good lip tint to try out because if it is im really interested in this item and I want to try it out! I've heard mixed reviews and want to hear yours to see if people are being misleading or not