Perfect Pet Extra Large All Weather Pet Door with Protector Alarm Slide

With this doggie door does it have a way of keeping other wayward little critters from entering your home. We have a resident skunk that likes to annoy our dogs. I really would not like to come home and find him in our home??
Will a 20 pound dog fit through?
It is advisable? what is the price? I live in Miami, where can I get it?
Start your review of Perfect Pet Extra Large All Weather Pet Door with Protector Alarm Slide!
How would you rate this product?
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
We purchased this door to replace a same-brand door with a larger one to fit a new member of our family. We were disappointed to find that the design of the hinge, which had failed on the older door, was the same on the new door. And, although it seemed insignificant at the time, we noted that the door itself was a glass-transparent material on the new door and a translucent, milk-white material on the old door. This change of design, likely made because the transparent material is cheaper and not because it performs any better has the unanticipated consequence that two of our two cats shy away from and will no longer use the door. So, a change that would have enhanced the durability of the product has been ignored and a change to (probably) increase the profit on the product by a few pennies has given us new problems to deal with. Summary is: The door will perform as advertised, but... expect the screws at the top of the door to break the frame and drop the door so it will no longer work.
San Francisco, CA
These work extremely well, they take the hassle out of owning a pet. Really there isn't anything better than leaving the house knowing you don't have to worry about you pet trying to "hold it" until you get back . (which on a side note; can be very bad for their health as well uncomfortable) Or risk coming home to a mess in any number of places. It is the perfect tool, for a perfect pet. The only thing to be weary of; remember that these are great for your pet. but in their absence always use the locking function. These can quickly become an easy entrance for pests or worse burglars if you are not careful.
This pet door is a life savor before I didn't have one and I would have to wake up early to let my dog go outside it was just annoying . I'm happy i got this door now my dog can go on and put when ever she wants. It's really convenient I don't have to worry about having my back door open all day when I'm at work.
Davie, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Are you pet need to go outside but your door is lock? Are you tired to open and close your door to get out or enside your pet? Them give me a break make you life more easier by plug it your extra large pet door of course with protection alarm slide to be secure makes your life more easier and your pet will thank you forever with love.
Frederick, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
So my aunt has a doggy door similar to this And she says it helps a lot because she doesn't have to get up at all hours of the night for her dogs to go to the bathroom. It does work for large dogs but not little boys haha! My son got stuck in it!
Midland , TX
This is excellent for all pets they alway like to be free and explore, and why not let them be the little explorers they have been this is a smart buy for all pet owners I would totally recomend to every owner don't hesitate to buy🐶
Elizabeth, NJ
Very great to keep track of your pet lol, and it's just really fun to watch them jump in and out of the small door. I don't know this might be just me, but I definitely recommend this everyone who has an outdoor type of pet
Auburn, ME
My mom's friend has this and I loved it. Although her dog was supposed to do it, it was her cat that figured it out first. The dog is still learning. I would rate this a perfect five stars. Price is problem for me, but might not be for you.
Stockton, CA
I have two pitbulls and two mini pins. They all love using this door. They even like playing games with it. I catch them running in and out the house all day long until they tire themselves out after a while
Westernville, NY
Great to let my cat down into the basement without leaving the door open all the time. Meets my expectations and is easy for my cats to use without me helping them. If recommend this
Ask a question to the Influenster community...