BY PERFECT PET

This innovative design helps eliminate the potential for trapping ears, paws and tails. The Multi-Flex flap features dual pane LEXAN hard panels with an air gap in-between for maximum energy efficiency and wind resistance. Features: Maximum energy efficiency Spring loaded locking slide for one-handed use Low maintenance and durable Easy, secure installation see more...

• Does it go into the door or can it be a side addition to ...1 Answers
  • Can this door be locked? 2 Answers
  • Do the mice get in through this door to? I would like to ...6 Answers
James M.
Flint, MI
I have the sliding door panel version of this door. It works great! It is durable and really prevents the outside air from coming in. You can literally place your hand in front of the frame and not feel any air leaking through the door. I've also had this door for more than 3 years and I live in Michigan, which has bitter cold winters. I also have 3 huskies that use this door literally over a hundred times a day.
Jessica D.
Must have for training your pets super great when they learn they have freedom to come and go even when your not home if you choose, I would be lost without mine, tho the downfall is after your dogs use it a while the flap starts to tear up.
Miranda R.
Rockville, MD
We have one for our cats that the dog can't get through to eat their food--they love it, and even having multiple try to shove through it at once hasn't broken it yet! Seems to be a keeper in our house.
Natalie L.
Just recently got this and my two dogs LOVE it, it's easy to put in and easy to teach the dogs to use. It comes in handy since they can go in and out as the please instead of me getting up every time they want to go outside just to run around and play! A great buy!!
Honor N.
West Dundee , IL
One of the better pet doors. I've actually had it put on an inside door for my cat. He loves it. I love the fact he's not scratching at my bedroom door at 2 in the morning to be let back in.
Shirley K.
Baltimore, MD
This is the perfect entry and exit for your pets. We have a small dog, a full size pit and then a oversize pit and they all use the door with no issues. There is also a close off door that you can attach for when you leave for several days or when you don't want your pet outside.
Krystal Z.
Great pet door! Perfect for Pets that like to roam and are constantly scratching or barking, to go in and out every two minutes. Gives them much needed freedom.
Breanna H.
Raleigh, NC
My mom installed this for her dogs so they can easily get in and out of the house. It is a great solution for them so they can go out as they please.
Kimberly M.
Cathedral City , CA
I'm glad this little pet door was invented at first my dogs wouldn't really pay attention to it but eventually you see them going in and out.
Danielle L.
These doors are great. It makes it so much easier when they can just come and go on their own.
Bridget L.
Do the mice get in through this door to? I would like to get my dog a door for the garage but I'm afraid the mice and Chipmunkswill get in
Jennifer L.
Hartsville, SC
Can this door be locked?
Jennifer T.
How do you install it?
Francisca A.
Merced, CA
Does it go into the door or can it be a side addition to maybe like a sliding door