HealthWellnessBeauty Supplementsperfect keto
Chocolate Protein Powder: Collagen Peptides Grassfed low Carb Keto Drink Supplement With MCT Oil Powder Best as Keto Drink Creamer or added to Ketogenic Diet Snacks Paleo & Gluten Free [Chocolate]

by perfect keto

100% GRASS-FED COLLAGEN - We source 100% grass-fed collagen peptides from USA cattle. We do not support clear cutting of the Brazilian Amazon rainforest. MCT OIL POWDER - Each serving comes with 5 grams of pure MCT oil powder, which raises blood ketone levels. Each serving of the product uses 1.5 grams of acacia fiber, which has no effect on blood sugar and is a prebiotic fiber for gut health. Our MCT is 70% C8 30% C10 fatty acids. KETO PROTEIN POWDER - Each serving has a 2:1 ratio of grass-fed collagen protein to MCT. This allows for an increase in ketone levels and immediate energy while also getting a premium source of protein. DELICIOUS TASTE - We use 100% all-natural ingredients and stevia leaf powder as the only ingredients which provide a rich, delicious and clean taste profile -- like chocolate brownies! . NOTHING ARTIFICIAL - We use only real ingredients in our product. No artificial sweeteners, coloring, chemicals, or binding agents.

100% GRASS-FED COLLAGEN - We source 100% grass-fed collagen peptides from USA cattle. We do not support clear cutting of the Brazilian Amazon rainforest.; MCT OIL POWDER - Each serving comes with 5 grams of pure MCT oil powder, which raises blood ketone levels. Each serving of the product uses 1.5 grams of acacia fiber, which has no effect on blood sugar and is a prebiotic fiber for gut health. Our MCT is 70% C8 30% C10 fatty acids.; KETO PROTEIN POWDER - Each serving has a 2 - 1 ratio of grass-fed collagen protein to MCT. This allows for an increase in ketone levels and immediate energy while also getting a premium source of protein.; DELICIOUS TASTE - We use 100% all-natural ingredients and stevia leaf powder as the only ingredients which provide a rich, delicious and clean taste profile -- like chocolate brownies!; NOTHING ARTIFICIAL - We use only real ingredients in our product. No artificial sweeteners, coloring, chemicals, or binding agents.

I have been keto for going on 3 years now. Is this worth it to get?
What’s the best way to take it?
DooEs this leave an awful aftertaste? ?
Start your review of Perfect Keto Chocolate Protein Powder: Collagen Peptides Grassfed low Carb Keto Drink Supplement With MCT Oil Powder. Best as Keto Drink Creamer or added to Ketogenic Diet Snacks. Paleo & Gluten Free [Chocolate]!
Anahis V.
Fort Hood, TX
Perfect Keto Chocolate Protein Powder: Collagen Peptides Grassfed low Carb Keto Drink Supplement With MCT Oil Powder. Best as Keto Drink Creamer or added to Ketogenic Diet Snacks. Paleo & Gluten Free [Chocolate] uploaded by Anahis V.
Si eres low carb y hay días en los que sete antoja algún chocolate caliente como antes. El que te hacía tú abuela ! Ocupas probarlo es riquísimo aparte tienes los mejores ingredientes Lo agregó a mi caffe se hace súper rico espesa un poco y hace espuma deliciosa ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Mariana I.
Tastes great, and it's awesome that I recognize every ingredient in the label. The fact that they packed a prebiotic, mct oil AND collagen protein into one product saves me time and money. I use it in my morning smoothie or rocket fuel latte every day!
Megan G.
Weatherford, TX
This product tastes good, and the macros are great, but it is rather expensive. I usually blend it with coconut milk or heavy whipping cream. I would like this product more if it was less expensive.
Sarah H.
I love this Keto supplement. I use it everyday in my coffee along with MCT oil. It taste so good and dissolves well. It doesn’t have a weird taste either. It’s pricey for the serving size but it’s worth it.
megan O.
Bonaire, GA
Perfect Keto Chocolate Protein Powder: Collagen Peptides Grassfed low Carb Keto Drink Supplement With MCT Oil Powder. Best as Keto Drink Creamer or added to Ketogenic Diet Snacks. Paleo & Gluten Free [Chocolate] uploaded by megan O.
I love my keto powders. Currently have the vanilla and chocolate. Both are great! I mix one scoop of vanilla in the morning with my coffee and this has replaced creamer for me. I never thought i would be able to drink coffee without a good creamer but this is great :) will help you curb appetite and can do the trick if you have a sweet tooth !
Cookie P.
Tastes absolutely fantastic in my morning cups of coffee. Gives it that chocolatey flavor and perfect when living the keto lifestyle
Deirdre P.
St Petersburg, FL
This protein powder tastes so delicious and doesn't leave a pottery gritty taste in your mouth like some other protein powders do because it mixes really well and becomes very creamy. It's a perfect treat when you're on keto and you're craving something sweet. I just mix mine with some almond milk and I'm good to go.
Joy B.
Indianapolis, IN
We started a Keto Diet almost 2 weeks ago and I use this powder almost everyday in smoothies. It’s a little pricey especially for the amount you get, but we’ve really liked it so far. I haven’t tried it with just almond milk yet, but in smoothies it’s great!
Christian H.
Huntsville, AL
I’ve actually tried this stuff before and it taste amazing I personally love the stuff I would highly recommend it to anyone keto this is a must buy for me
Christy M.
Out of all the perfect keto flavors this is one of the best. I live by this stuff to help me on my keto journey
Ask a question to the Influenster community...