BY PERFECT IMAGE

Adv Triple - Acid Technology Enhanced With Salicylic Acid, Mandelic Acid, And Azelic Acid. Visibly Reduces Pores &Amp; Helps Prevent Breakouts Helps Clarify &Amp; Brighten While Increasing Skin's Breathability Diminishes The Appearance Of Fine Lines &Amp; Wrinkles Improves Skin Tone &Amp; Texture A Professional Strength Skin Clarifying Peel Treatment On Pre-Soaked Cotton Towelettes.&Nbsp; Formulated As A Convenient And Easy To Use Peel Pad, Specifically Designed To Clarify And Even The Skin's Texture.&Nbsp; Infused With Botanical Extracts, Containing High Levels Of Antioxidants, Vitamins, Minerals, And Enzymes.&Nbsp; Botanical Extracts Help Provide Anti-Inflammatory, Skin Brightening, Exfoliation, Free Radical Damage Protection, And Many Other Natural Skin Benefiting Properties. Key Ingredients:&Nbsp; Salicylic Acid, Mandelic Acid, And Azelic Acid.&Nbsp; Enhanced With Tea Tree Oil, Yarrow Extract, Willow Bark Extract, And Cananga Ordorata Flower Extract. Not Tested On Animals. **&Nbsp; These Products Are Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure, Or Prevent Any Disease. see more...

Malinda S.
Upper Darby, PA
I have about 4 different chemical peels from this brand. Once a month I do a level 2 Peel and if I feel like I need a secondvone in the same month, I'll do a level 1. This routine has ensured that I've never had to deal with any real down time. My skin is renewed without any of the redness or peeling done people experience after a chemical peel
Audrey C.
Cincinnati, OH
Works well. It's great that these are on presoaked cotton pads. I washed my face twice to make sure it was totally clean. I applied the product with the pad. I did a full swipe all over and then went over in small circular motion in my t-zone. I felt the slight sting of the product. I adhered to the suggested one minute time frame. I rinsed repeatedly with cold water with baking soda. I kept rinsing until I could no longer feel any stinging. I did this in the evening before bed so that I could cover my face in moisturizer. I even applied a rose oil over the moisturizer just before going to bed. The next day I proceeded as usual with my cleansing and make up application. I felt a tightness in my face all day, but in looking in the mirror at the end of the day I did not see evidence of overpriced skin. That evening when I washed my face I could see evidence of some areas ready to peel. I like to use Noxema on dry skin. It has always helped with encouraging any dry areas I have to peel. I slathered moisturizer on overnight. The second morning I washed repeatedly using circular motion and the dried patches of skin rubbed off. There was not any redness or other indicators that any skin had peeled off. I think this product is great. I plan to use it regularly.
morgan g.
This peel is not for those with sensitive or heavily irritated skin, because it's really abrasive and can be painful. That being said, it does wonders and has improved my skin so much! Just make sure to moisturize afterwards and read the directions, in order to protect your skin.
April G.
omaha
Love perfect image products. Feel they are safe at home peels with a professional outcome