Perfect Image Pineapple Pumpkin Enzyme Peel

by Perfect Image

A Professional Chemical Peel Treatment Enhanced with Papaya Extract & Alpha Hydroxy Acids Pumpkin contains a high concentration of beta-carotene, vitamins A,C, zinc, and potassium which fight against free radicals and damage from sun exposure. Pumpkin contains natural AHAs and enzymes which encourage exfoliating properties, increase cell turnover rate and promote healthy production of collagen and elastin. Papaya and pineapple contains natural fruit enzymes and which gently digest keratinized dead epithelium cells on the skin s surface, while maintaining protective lipid layers.

Does this actually work? What's the major differences you saw immediately?
I read that our skin (facial) can become so blah to where products essentially do not work anymore/perform as they should. In such cases, it is necessary to detox skin (face) with chemical peels or microdermabrasion and that even the standard spa "pamper" treatments are effective. Is this true? What is better? Or can you provide what the differences in this treamtents and why one would or would not use?
You had me at pumpkin AND pineapple? How is this product, is this harsh on combo skin?
Start your review of Perfect Image Pineapple Pumpkin Enzyme Peel!
Audrey C.
Cincinnati , OH
Mild. I really like how mild it is. As I begin to venture into using peels, this feels like not just a good start, but also an option to use in between using a stronger feel. I have 2 Level 1 peels. This one did not sting like the other. I still chose to leave it on for 2 minutes. In the future, I will test leaving it on for longer. I even like the light smell of this product. It was easy to apply with a small cotton ball. Even with a level one peel my preference is to apply this at night and make sure I apply my rose hip seed oil afterwards. The peel affect was gentle and did not create dramatically flaky skin the next day. I washed my face with a gentle cleanser and when I gently rubbed in circular motion I could feel the dead skin rubbing off. If you have ever experienced a suntan, it was as mild as when a tan begins to peel. I am currently a fan of this product. I may even stay on level one after I have finished this bottle.
Malinda S.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
Perfect Image Pineapple Pumpkin Enzyme Peel uploaded by Malinda S.
All of my Chemical Peels are in this brand. I have 2 different formulas of Level 1 peels and 4 in the Level 2. The pineapple, pumpkin enzyme peel is what I started out on. The Level 1 is different because the acid is not as concentrated as Level 2...you have to work your skin up to a Stronger one. I still use this blend once a month, and a level 2 once a month. I was able to see results from the very first peel. Even though it's level 1,you will still feel some stinging /burning sensation. As long as it is not painful, you can leave it on for 3 min then rinse face very well with cold water. DO NOT keep peel on longer than directed or if the burning is intense because you will wake up the next morning with red, flaking skin all over your face (this can happen anyway.. People react differently) love not one had this reaction with ANY of their peels. I keep my skin extra moisturized the week after the peel and it has helped me gain much younger, more flawless skin.
syeda K.
jeddah, Makkah
This was my first ever peel..I was having second thoughts on buying this;but one fine day i simply dared 🤣 to order and experiment on my skin.Heard a lot about this product..If you are a first timer who has never used any peels on your skin,this product will cause your skin a tingling effect.Maybe after a month you'll get used to this product.and plz plz FIRST TiMERS FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTION and always wear a sunscreen post application.
Georgia N.
United Kingdom
This product is brilliant for sensitive skin. Unfortunally i had to order it off of their website and wait for their delivery time, but it was well worth the wait and the money. The product has a lovely light feel to it and a lovely light smell and texture. Defo recommend!