BY PERFECT IMAGE

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

ADV Skin Lightening Delivery System Enhanced with extracts of papaya, pineapple, licorice, and bearberry. Visibly brightens skin s natural appearance 2 Targets dark spots uneven skin tone 3 Exfoliates dead skin cells 4 Improves skin color, texture clarity 5 Reduces the appearance of scars discoloration A professional strength anti-aging peel treatment on pre-soaked cotton towelettes. Formulated as a convenient and easy to use peel pad, specifically designed to visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Unique skin lightening delivery system combined with natural botanical extracts provides many skin benefiting properties to deliver professional results. Not tested on animals. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. see more...

Review (1)
Latasha w.
Hampton
To begin I brought perfect image peel pads level 2 from amazon for $34.95 they shipped to me in 2 day which was awesome.
 These peel pads are consider level 2 because there consider medium depth peel which means highly effective in smoothing texture, improving superficial discoloration and mild photo-aging, eliminating fine wrinkles, and enhancing vitality of skin. There is moderate downtime with these peels. Now to begin my face was completely damage from years of me not realizing I need to protect my one of my best asset. I used perfect image peel a week ago and my skin has drastically change in its glowing, brighter tighter and my dark spot have begin to fade. The container contain 30 presoaked pad which is great for follow up care. I strongly recommend you follow the directions to the max. This peel is real and it does what it is meant to do. you may want to take a few days off from work because I didn't start to peel until day 4 and I finished day 7.