Perfect Image Hydra-Repair Peptide Wrinkle Cream uploaded by Angela N.Perfect Image Hydra-Repair Peptide Wrinkle Cream uploaded by Malinda S.

BY PERFECT IMAGE

Hydra-Repair Wrinkle Cream Enhanced with Matrixyl 3000, Argireline Hyaluronic Acid A Professional Peel Treatment Cream Hyaluronic Acid: A naturally occurring sugar which plays an extremely important role in the health, appearance, and function of your skin 2 Argireline: Similar to BOTOX, is a safe and non-toxic alternative to botox injection 3 Matrixyl 3000: Contains matrikines which are messengers of cutaneuous restructuration and repair A professionally formulated moisturizing repair cream, specially designed to rehydrate and repair your skin following the treatment of a skin peel. Infused with natural plant extracts of cucumber, green tea, and chamomile which provide powerful anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory properties necessary to replenish and protect the skin after a peel. Matrixyl 3000 promotes collagen production, stimulates fibro see more...

Malinda S.
Aston, PA
I buy this to use the week after doing one of the chemical peels from the same brand. It's super moisturizing and gives your skin the replenishment it needs after a strong peel. I've used this from the very first peel I did and I never suffered the side effects of "downtime" with red or peeling skin, and I think this is a contributing factor to that. After the cody 4-7 days after my peel, I go back to using my regular daily products but I use this twice a day for 4 days minimum until I'm sure my face feels soft and hydrated and has recovered completely from the peel
Angela N.
Fremont , NE
This is a very hydrating cream that is great to use after the Glycolic Peel.. I just started using the 30% peel and I splash my face with cool/cold water for atleast 1 minute and I can still feel the tingling/stinging of the peel, I allow my face to air dry then apply this cream. My face instantly feels better, it’s like it takes away any discomfort and hydrates my skin at the same time. I haven’t experienced any problems with the Glycolic Peel such as redness or peeling (a little bit of peeling around the corner of my nose, nothing obvious) that I’d have to contribute to the process following the peel which is simply, splashing with cold water, air dry and using this cream. I have used the peel once a week- I have had it only 3 weeks, always use this cream following. The last time I did a peel, I actually used a toner before applying this cream and have had no problems. I’ve never had a “professional” peel but I’ve been doing everything within my power and budget to care for my skin, I’m not sure how fast the results are but I’m looking to just even out my skin tone a bit and possibly fill out some fine lines and wrinkles. I’m not fighting any major acne scars. But I’m a huge fan of Glycolic acid and Hyaluronic acid products!
Rosynel A.
This looks like me is good for the rosto, has good presentation, I guess it's for acne or for skin Habosem hehe I wonder ..