Perfect Image Glycolic 30% Gel Peel - Enhanced with Retinol & Green Tea Extract uploaded by Pam W.

BY PERFECT IMAGE

A Professional Chemical Peel Treatment Enhanced with Retinol & Green Tea Extract A professionally formulated peel, designed to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, uneven skin texture, and other signs of aging. It penetrates the epidermal & dermal layers of the skin, removes dead skin cells, minimizes appearance of pores, and increases skin s absorbtion rate. Retinol has been proven to reduce fine lines, wrinkles, promote collagen, and remove dead skin cells for a more rejuvenated & even skin tone appearance. Green Tea and Chamomile extracts provide synergistic antioxidant, anti inflammatory, and anti bacterial benefits to the skin as well as enhanced sun protection. see more...

Pam W.
Decatur, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing, I love this chemical peel! I have had many chemical peels from a plastic surgeon. This is ALMOST as strong! They do carry stronger glycolic percent..which I will be buying as soon as I use up all if this one. If you are just starting out with a chemical peel, this brand is great. Just start with a lower glycolic level. Good luck & plug in your fan prior to applying to the face đź’†
Amber H.
New Port Richey, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have severe melasma. It's across my forehead and along the outside of my entire face forcing me to wear full coverage foundation (Estée Lauder double wear Max cover) daily. I used this peel which was my first chemical peel but I use aha toner frequently so my skin isn't sensitive. I did an all over peel application with a cotton ball because I didn't have time to use a Qtip for a full face application. I leave it on for 3 minutes then reapply only to melasma areas and leave it for another 3 minutes. It burns like the dickens but I just keep myself busy. Rinse thoroughly and cleanse with cetaphil and slather on cetaphil a few more times before heading to bed. I don't see peeling for 4-5 days but my skin is tight and weird looking until that point. It takes another 4 days to completely peel off and I'm left with fresh skin about 1/3 lighter and refined pores. I used this 2 times once a month but had to stop due to not being able to stay home on those bad days. Now I use the brightening peel pads once a week which doesn't leave me unable to leave the house but the results aren't quite as dramatic but if baby steps let me leave the house it's worth it. My melasma has lightened dramatically and can now wear lighter foundation with a little on my EL DW on only the darker areas which is huge for me.
Ale C.
Muito bom, ótimo produto. A pele fica maravilhosa, macia e sedosa. Aproveitem para experimentar também.
Florence L.
This product is Stunning,hi inspiring, impressive, lovely, jaw dropping, (I'm) in awe, surreal, fine, (this is a) killer, brilliant, captivating
kristina m.
Does this dry out your skin?
Florence L.
Is it. A nice product to use.?
Nichole J.
Orangeville, ON
I am new to chemical peels, has anyone tried this? Thoughts?