BeautyFaceFacial SkincarePerfect Image
Eternity Peel Pads Level 2, 50 ea

Perfect Image Eternity Peel Pads Level 2, 50 ea

by Perfect Image

A Professional Skin Resurfacing Peel Enhanced with arginine, glutamine soybean extract Visibly reduces fine lines wrinkles 1 Dissolves dead skin cells 3 Improves skin s tone clarity 6 Diminishes the appearance of scars, dark spots discoloration 5 Enhances skins natural brightness 4 Smooths dull rough texture A professional strength anti-aging peel treatment on pre-soaked cotton towelettes. Formulated as a convenient and easy peel pad, specifically designed to visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Unique 5-acid delivery system combined with natural botanical extracts provides many skin benefiting properties to deliver professional results. Not tested on animals. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Perfect Image Eternity Peel Pads Level 2, 50 ea!
How would you rate this product?
Bianca P.
Socorro, TX
Perfect image makes the best peels! They really exfoliate and help new skin form and skin is much clearer and brighter after
Jessica R.
Homestead
I bought these pads because after having my third baby, I developed some melasma on my upper lip. It’s supposed to help reduce the pigmentation and even out the skin tone but after a few weeks, I honestly don’t see much of a difference. The pads definitely remove layers of dead skin but my dark spots are still very apparent.

Looking for your answer?