BeautyHairHair ProductsLiving Proof
Perfect hair Day (PhD) Dry Shampoo

Perfect hair Day (PhD) Dry Shampoo

What it is: A dry shampoo that will actually clean your hair for you—removing dirt, oil, and odor for a fresh start—no shower necessary.Hair Type: Straight, Wavy, and CurlyHair Texture: Fine, Medium, and ThickHair Concerns:- OilinessKey Benefits: - Cleans hair- Absorbs dirt, oil, and sweat - Makes hair look, feel, and smell cleanFormulation: SprayHighlighted Ingredients:- Fast-Absorbing Powders: Soak up oil and sweat. - Patented Healthy Hair Molecule: Reduces surface friction so it’s easy to remove the powders (and whatever they’ve soaked up) to keep hair cleaner, longer. - Odor Neutralizers and Time-Release Fragrance: Create freshness and deliver a light scent all day. Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free.What Else You Need to Know: This dry shampoo has fast-absorbing powders that soak up oil and sweat, while Living Proof’s patented healthy hair molecule allows powders to lift easily from the hair—taking dirt and oil with them. Odor neutralizers and a time-released fragrance keep hair smelling freshly washed—so no one will know your not-so-dirty secret.Clinical Results: In a concept and use test of 200 people: - 9 in 10 users agree PhD Dry Shampoo keeps hair clean between shampoos- 8 in 10 users say PhD Dry Shampoo is better than other dry shampoos- The same majority of non-users agree PhD Dry Shampoo is the next best thing to washing

Is Perfect hair Day (PhD) Dry Shampoo worth the price? How does it compare to cheaper dry shampoos?
DooRs it make your hair feel sticky?
Does this shampoo work for people with dark hair? I’m having a hard time finding a dry shampoo that doesn’t leave a white cast/ashy look on my hair.
Start your review of Perfect hair Day (PhD) Dry Shampoo!
Krista C.
Blaine, WA
Perfect hair Day (PhD) Dry Shampoo uploaded by Krista C.
This is my one and only favorite of all time dry shampoo! It smells so good, actually cleans hair and doesnt leave a white residue. I have multiple bottles and I can not live without it. Everyone needs to try this product!!
Angela C.
Los Angeles, CA
Perfect hair Day (PhD) Dry Shampoo uploaded by Angela C.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this dry shampoo! I have very damaged hair from multiple rounds of bleaching so I try not to wash my hair too much! My hair usually gets oily by day 2 but this product helps me stretch it to day 4 (pictured here!). It also gives it nice texture :) It is a bit expensive and I will try Batiste next, but I’m really satisfied with the result!
Safira J.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Purchased at: Sephora
I got this dry shampoo as a gift for my birthday this year. It smells super good and I like it but it did leave a little of white powder in my hair. Not always but it did. Overall I like it.
Purva D.
Santa Clara, CA
Perfect hair Day (PhD) Dry Shampoo uploaded by Purva D.
My hair gets super greasy and oily at the 3rd and 4th day after washed and I tried lots but this is the best dry shampoo that my hair likes. Definitely recommend you all.
Emiliya M.
Perfect hair Day (PhD) Dry Shampoo uploaded by Emiliya M.
I received this dry shampoo from#Pinchme.com it was free.And I am very happy,because this is my first time of trying the dry shampoo.Every time I thought that dryers shampoo does work,but I was wrong,it is working.Today’s morning I did not have enough time for hair washing and tried this shampoo.My hair becomes soft,not greasy and a even a little shine with nice smelling .So recommend to everyone.Perfect hair Day (PhD) Dry Shampoo
Evie L.
Perfect hair Day (PhD) Dry Shampoo uploaded by Evie L.
Purchased at: Sephora
Hands down my favorite dry shampoo. It truly makes your hair look freshly washed even days after. It blows my mind! I will say that it will leave a little bit of grit but if you love texture, you won’t mind the grit at all!
Marija K.
Durango, CO
Perfect hair Day (PhD) Dry Shampoo uploaded by Marija K.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I love this dry shampoo. I use in between washes. It really cleans my hair, removes oils and makes my hair soft. It has a pleasant smell and doesn’t irritate my scalp. No white residue. Easy to use and works fast.
Shea H.
Perfect hair Day (PhD) Dry Shampoo uploaded by Shea H.
just like the Mini Full Dry Volume Blast™, I find that this product does not really do what it says. It also gives me a headache because of the incredibly strong scent, and I feel like I have to use so much product to see such a minor difference. Even though this is a dry shampoo it almost leaves my hair feeling greasier and dirtier than before, and it also has a pretty significant white cast. I want it to work so bad because the Living Proof Straight Making No Frizz Styling Cream is my all time favorite and I thought I would like the other products from the brand, but it is a no from me.
Amy M.
Spring Park, MN
Perfect hair Day (PhD) Dry Shampoo uploaded by Amy M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve never been huge into dry shampoo. I’ve been using Not Your mothers and Batiste always. Now that I’ve gotten an ACTUALLY GOOD dry shampoo, I love it!!! The smel is amazing, it actually works, but it is a bit pricey. I think it worth it tho Perfect hair Day (PhD) Dry Shampoo
Carrie N.
Lexington, MA
Perfect hair Day (PhD) Dry Shampoo uploaded by Carrie N.
10/10 If you need dry shampoo (and I think with this whole, ‘you shouldn’t wash your hair everyday’ revelation...that’s a lot of us) this is the one to buy. I got bored when the pandemic started and googled “products celebrities actually use” and I saw tons of Instagram shots of Klorane. So I ordered it. Maybe they know something I don’t. Nope. They do not. In my opinion, there isn’t a dry shampoo on the market that rivals this one. And the smell....Amazing! Every time I use it, my husband comments on my hair smelling good. I don’t have the heart to tell him it’s because I was lazy and didn’t shower. This is definitely in my beauty game changer category.

613 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Chloe D.
Windsor, CO
il y a 2 mois
Evanny C. il y a 2 mois
The only dry shampoo I use, compared to less expensive brands you can see the difference (oil) and lasts much longer :)