BY LIVING PROOF

Perfect Hair Day (PhD) 5-in-1 Styling Treatment by Living Proof for Unisex - 1 oz Treatment see more...

Katie Y.
Anderson, SC
5+++ stars. This stuff lives up to its name, period. I have the worst hair and hate products that claim to "radically transform your hair" and then don't... but this stuff works. It really leaves you having the "perfect hair day!!"
Denisse O.
Lancaster, PA
Perfect Hair Day (PhD) 5-in-1 Styling Treatment by Living Proof for Unisex - 1 oz Treatment I love the scent of the Living Proof line. But was not impressed with results. I have curly hair so when straightening it take some work.
Mackenzie P.
Wayne
This stuff works really wear for my frizzy hair. I usually have a lot of frizz and have to put my hair up halfway through the day. After using this stuff 3 times, my hair could make it through a whole day without frizzing!
Kaylee B.
Greenwood, IN
Love this stuff. I have thick course hair but my ends are always fried and frizzy and my new growth is always smooth with no volume what so ever. This kind of even its all out.
I use a serum/oil on my ends and then this on all of my hair from the new growth to ends. Then blow dry
Sarah S.
I received a sample of this product in my Ipsy bag, I finally tried it out and I am loving it. Instantly I noticed the difference, when I was blow drying my hair didn't turn into a giant frizz ball, it was amazing. My hair feels soft and very hydrated. I appreciate that it is silicone free and I will definitely be buying the full size very soon.
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
I use this product almost everyday. I really love living proof because of the care and ingredients they put into their products. It smells amazing, is gentle on my hair, makes it super soft and shiny, and makes my hair look healthier overall and keeps away my frizz. Amazing product!
Brittany S.
Crowley , TX
Smells amazing , I believe I have the travel size which is a great amount and so perfect little goes long ways cute packaging and convenient easy to apply I love living proof I think it's well worth the cost
Ashley H.
This works pretty well! The smell is awesome and it doesn't leave my hair dry or sticky feeling! Living in a hot humid climate, it's difficult to find products that work with such extreme heat or frizz causing humidity! Great stuff!
Elizabeth G.
I subscribe to Ipsy a monthly beauty subscription. This was one of the products I recieved and I must admit I'm in love. It says its for styling but it acts like a moisturizer. My hair has never been softer before!
Kiersten K.
I can't get over this styling cream. Apply it to damo hair, blow dry, and style how you want! The best part is that my hair looks flawless without the crusty texture that other hair products leave.