BY LIVING PROOF

Perfect Hair Day (PhD) 5-in-1 Styling Treatment by Living Proof for Unisex - 1 oz Treatment see more...

Sandra Milena Z.
Sandra Milena Z.
Columbia, MO
Review for: Treatment
La verdad, esta marca es sinónimo de excelente calidad. Todos los productos que he usado de Living proof son lo máximo. Este en especial lo uso con mi cabello húmedos antes de cepillarlo. Controla muy bien el frizz y se ve brillante. Siento que con él es más fácil cepillarme.
Celeste K.
Celeste K.
Nine Mile Fls, WA
Review for: Treatment
Got this in my ipsy bag and loved it from first use! I don't usually use heat in my hair (fades my red dye) but I use it on damp hair. Makes my hair feel soft, look shiny and it's more manageable. Love living proof products!
Cherie N.
Cherie N.
Omaha, NE
Review for: Treatment
Love living proof products. This treatment leaves my hair super soft without leaving it oily. I don't use much heat but when I do I use a little before drying my hair for protection.
Sara H.
Sara H.
I absolutely love it, I usually don't wash my hair every day, this product is perfect, leaves my hair smooth, straight, polished and well conditioned. Perfect!
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Visalia, CA
Love this product in my hair my hair is naturally oily and it diesnt seem to make it worse but it does improve my flat hair.
Storm B.
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
Review for: Treatment
I received this in my ipsy bag but I haven't used it. I don't blow dry my hair so I have no need for this type of product.
Rachael M.
Rachael M.
Richmond Hill, GA
Review for: Treatment
Got this in my Ipsy bag...haven't had a chance to use it but I've seen some great reviews and I'm very excited to try!
Kaylee B.
Kaylee B.
Greenwood, IN
Review for: Treatment
Love this stuff. I have thick course hair but my ends are always fried and frizzy and my new growth is always smooth with no volume what so ever. This kind of even its all out.
I use a serum/oil on my ends and then this on all of my hair from the new growth to ends. Then blow dry
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Review for: Treatment
I received a sample of this product in my Ipsy bag, I finally tried it out and I am loving it. Instantly I noticed the difference, when I was blow drying my hair didn't turn into a giant frizz ball, it was amazing. My hair feels soft and very hydrated. I appreciate that it is silicone free and I will definitely be buying the full size very soon.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Review for: Treatment
This works pretty well! The smell is awesome and it doesn't leave my hair dry or sticky feeling! Living in a hot humid climate, it's difficult to find products that work with such extreme heat or frizz causing humidity! Great stuff!