Perfect Foundation Brush

Finally, a multi-use foundation brush for use with all formulations - liquid, cream or powder. Excellent pick-up of all types of formulas for a uniform application and impeccable finish. No matter the formula use to contour and highlight to enhance your best features. Reach all facial contours with the gently tapered strands that create an angled slant. The short handle allows for precise control during application and portability for travel. Shiseido's innovative technology combines with traditional Japanese brush-making techniques to create the perfect foundation finish.

This looks nice. I need this in my life!!!!! Has anyone tried it??
How do you bristles hold up after washing?
Is this brushes hairs rough or soft?
Start your review of Perfect Foundation Brush!
Product Highlights
This is a great brush. I use it for liquid and powder foundation. For liquid, the application is east with this brush since I use it as a stipple brush. If you are using it with mineral foundation, make sure you put only a little powder on the brush and apply lightly. It may take a little longer than a real mineral power brush, but I'm fine with that.in reviews
...as small as it is. But I love love love this brush!!! I use it with my liquid foundation and it gives me a flawless finish. in reviews
It's very dense but the texture is very soft (angel eyelashes) and applies my foundation perfectly.in reviews
If you are using it with mineral foundation, make sure you put only a little powder on the brush and apply lightly.in reviews
Alisa V.
New Castle, DE
I love this brush for applying tone, makes it very smoothly and quickly It is very soft and pleasant to the touch. Made brush very soundly and efficiently and last a long time. Brush itself is not very big, but it is very useful to travel. I recommend it)
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
1,084 reviews
Purchased at: Macy's
I use this with all my foundations! It spreads it so evenly and causes me to use less makeup! It’s so inexpensive and last forever! Cleaning it is so easy and it feels so smooth on my skin! I’m so happy I bought this!!
Jennifer A.
Charlestown, MA
I always feel confident that I am getting a great high quality product when purchasing Shiseido Brush!  Bristles are soft and don't fall out.  Very well made tools that last a long time.  In my ideal world they would be lower priced but I know they are a superior product and worth the difference in price.
Jasmine G.
Commerce , CA
I love this Brush!!!!! Its so good it alppys everything so well. I do have to clean it frequently because I use it all the time but other than that its really good brush!
Carrie B.
Holladay, UT
Perfect Foundation Brush uploaded by Carrie B.
I really like this brush. I use it every day while I'm contouring. I use NARS Copacabana Illuminator as a highlighter, and this is the brush I put it on with. Very much recommended.
J L.
I hated this brush at first. It was too small and left streaks. I decided to give it another chance and followed the instructions on the insert. Use the brush perpindicular to the face and truly provided natural looking high coverage. The brush is extremely small and it took so long to buff the foundation into my entire face that my hand was beginning to cramp up. You definitely have to work in sections with a quick-drying foundation. With that being said, this brush doesn't offer anything that any other high-end foundation brush doesn't. The extra time and effort required for this brush isn't worth it even though it works well.
Anne M.
Portland, OR
the holy grail of brushes. long lasting, stable, study and precise. you can’t go wrong with Shiseido.
Jessalyn E.
One of my favorite tools for applying foundation. This brush helps my foundation be full coverage and looks air brushed.
Dua S.
Elgin, IL
Love how this brush blends everything so seamlessly and leaves your face as smooth as a babys butt would love to try more from shiseido
Batoul H.
I also really like this brush and the texture of it. The fact that it was firm helped me get into certain places without having to worry about it bending.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...