Perfect Formula Ruby Pink Gel Coat 0.60 oz/ 18 mL uploaded by Bianca B.

BY PERFECT FORMULA

A protein-rich nail treatment with a hint of ruby pink color. Ruby Pink Gel Coat instantly brightens, strengthens, seals, and protects natural nails. It's formulated with a splash of ruby pink color and an optical brightener to bring out the natural in the nail bed while making the whites of the nails look whiter. Nails are immediately left looking fresh, clean, and healthy as if they just had a French manicure. see more...

Ingrid Karina C.
MIAMI, FL
OMG, am in love with this product, Perfect Formula Pink Ruby, it really works, it helps strengthen your nails and make them grow longer. I love it because you can use it alone and it looks like a beautiful french manicure with it's pink glow or under your favorite nail color. Love their products
Brooke S.
Claxton , GA
I prefer the pink over the ruby red but I’ll still review the formula. This shade is a little too pink for me but the formula of these is probably the best I’ve ever used. It looks so pretty like you just had a manicure. It also stays on longer than most top coats. And doesn’t seem to weaken your nails like some polished do.
Sonal S.
This stuff is amazing! I used to have such weak nails that would peel apart. After using this though I have stronger nails and no problems! I only wish that it came in smaller bottles as it does dry out pretty quickly. Also, the color is such a nice hue
Bianca B.
I have simply fallen for Perfect Formula Ruby Pink GEL Coat! It gives my nails an instant transformation. The pretty pink gel dries almost immediately and a little goes a long way.
Lauren R.
Amazing! Favorite nail treatment ever. Gives the most beautiful pink shine to the nails when worn alone. It’s worth every penny and I will continue to buy it forever and recommend it to EVERYONE! If you’re a nail product lover you need this!!!
Shelby F.
Walnutport
This product is Amazing. My Nails are stronger then ever. Growing and looking great. Easy to brush on whenever, dries fast.
Jackie R.
I have been using this since I was 18. It always strengthens my nails and makes them look great while doing it.
Lisa F.
I really liked this color. It is darker than the regular pink color. You can see it more in the sunlight. The nail polish really helps after getting a gel manicure. It makes your nails stronger.

back