BY PERFECT FORMULA

A protein-rich nail coating that strengthens, seals, and protects. This "Suit of Armor" creates a sheer pink coating that strengthens and hardens natural nails so they grow beautifully long and strong. Its keratin-rich formula includes an optical brightener that filters out any yellow appearance in your nails, bringing out the natural color in your nail bed and making the whites of your nails appear whiter. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan The owner of one of the largest manufacturers of nail polish formulated Gel Coat to address her own problems with nails that split and broke. She was so pleased with the results that she created the Perfect Formula brand to help other women achieve strong, beautiful nails. see more...

• Does this help keep nails strong? And where can you buy t...2 Answers
  • Do you need to use this with any specific type of polish?...3 Answers
  • What does this do? Is it just a top coat? my nails are so...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Lelu F.
yukon
This is the best nail treatment, shine, base coat whatever you call it. I love to wear it by itself to treat and renew it once a week. It literally treats, repairs and nourishes nails. I got thousands of compliments on my nails because of the product looking beautifully and like French manicure. It is expensive and yes I will always buy it!
sara m.
rego park
Never used to use a base coat at all just didn’t think it was necessary. I got this a while ago with points at Sephora and decided to try it. It makes a huge difference, my manicures last longer & my nails feel stronger.
Lisa F.
This has really helped my nails after getting gel manicures. I prefer the ruby gel over the pink coat. It is a bit pricey but it is worth it if you have weak nails.
Pembe V.
Bronx , NY
Amazing nail treatment. This does it all, it strengthens, it makes your nail so healthy and look healthy too. I love this, I use it as a base coat, and top coat or I use it alone.
Wendy H.
Conway, AR
I received this product in my February Glossybox and forgot all about it until last week. I rarely paint my fingernails due to bowling and I'm always breaking my nails, but I decided to give this product a try hoping it would help strengthen my nails. I am SO happy that I did! In just a week, I see a huge difference in the health of my nails and they are so much stronger, split less and I love that it has just a hint of pink color. I say this pink gel coat from Perfect Formula is a huge hit! I highly recommend trying this if you have weak and/or problem nails. It retails for about $25-$30 (depending on where you purchase it) but it's totally worth it! Plus, you'll get many uses out of one bottle.
Cortney H.
Gibsonia, PA
AMAZING. I got this product as a sample in a subscription box. I fell inlove. I always had a problem with thin, splitting, breaking nails all my life. I’ve never had strong long nails. This changed my life. I can’t go without this in my life. After having artificial nails this helped me so much to bounce back. After about 2 years of use my nails are long, and strong! This is amazing just alone or underneath a color. Alone this brightens your nails and gives off that fresh from the salon look. Definitely recommend!!
Chelsea P.
Santa Rosa , CA
I am so in love with this product! It actually Works!!!! My nails are growing healthy and strong! I also absolutely love the clearish rose tone color! It makes your nails look so healthy and vibrant. Also it truly does make the whites of your nails whiter. It's a Perfect Formula with a perfect name! I recommend this product to everyone!
Jen C.
Mebane, NC
I can't paint my nails to save my life, but love Perfect Formula's Pink Gel Coat. It's easy to apply, makes my nails stronger, brighter, and shinier. The coat dries in seconds, and only a single coat is enough. It can be reapplied as needed, but it comes off easily with polish remover.
Brandy b.
Eastman, GA
I love this stuff! I tend to have nails to break. This puts a much thick coat on to help prevent that. And I love to paint my nails. Never do I hardly have naked nails. But..... a girls gets tired of painting every day. This gives a nice noticeable tint.
Naomi K.
I use this as my base coat underneath my polish, and let me tell you. My nails have now yellowed as bad, as other brands I have used that claim to brighten & strengthen. I do feel my nails stronger and it's only been a week since I have had the polish on. I received this in my Glossybox and I am very glad I did because I have seen a lot of good reviews on this and was excited to know I was going to receive it. Once I run out, I most definitely be purchasing one!
Ashlyn N.
Does this work? I have very brittle and easily breakable nails.. Hoping to find a product that will help my nail beds and strengthen my nails. Is it worth the price?
Alexa R.
Do you need to use this with any specific type of polish? Thanks!
Stina C.
Scottsdale, AZ
What does this do? Is it just a top coat? my nails are so messed up from years of acrylic nails I hate how they look now!! I need something that's doing to bring them back to life…will this product do that?
Ashiah W.
Dallas, TX
Is it like really sticky😏
Leigh H.
Mcdonough, GA
Has anyone compared Perfect Formula to Julep's Oxygen Nail Therapy? I would love to know your thoughts on which one is better. Thanks.