BY PERFECT FITNESS

Transforms from Flat to Workout Size in Seconds. Stores Flat for Easy Transportation. Transforms into Pushup Handles. Unique Rotating Handles Engage more Muscle. Folds Flat in Seconds. Weighs Only 2 lbs. Neoprene Carrying Case. 100% Mobile. US Navy SEAL Inspired Workout Perfect Fitness® products include an anti-priacy hologram sticker with the name Perfect surrounded by four thin circles - your assurance you have just purchased a genuine fitness product. see more...

Maxine Q.
Northumberlnd, PA
This product is great for a challenge on a regular push up. I can do push ups for days, but this definitely adds a unique challenge. I wouldn't recommend this product for overall fitness, though. It's basically an expensive way to say, "look at how many cool push ups I can do."
Trina R.
Having to do push ups as part of a physical training test for my job, I do them frequently. I really expected this to give me an edge with push ups. Really, it did nothing. It may have made me stabilize myself more while in the push up position...maybe. Wouldn't buy again or suggest to others
Jennifer L.
San Fernando, CA
Bought this for my boyfriend & it helped him a lot, he does more push-ups than before. Perfect if you want to be muscular or want to be more motivated enough to do more push-ups.
Mairead D.
Once you get it down and have built your upper body strength its a bit "easier" (still phyically challenging) I don't recommend as a way to start though.
Kim G.
Husband has used these since I met him 10 years ago. Great workout for his upper body and looks great doing them ;)
Ashley M.
This equipment is extremely hard to use for beginners! I recommend partnering this with a workout routine!
Briana T.
bellflower, CA
My brother is sooo in love with this its crazy lol! He's so excited to use a product that actually works
Jordana L.
Orlando, FL
I wanted to increase the amount of pushups I could do and this product helped me achieve that goal.
Kristina R.
Great for vacation trips when your at a hotel with no gym and you just have to get a work out in!
Julie M.
Columbus, OH
I love this product. It helped me gain form so that I could eventually do a pushup without it.