Perfect Fitness Perfect Multi-Gym uploaded by Wassim F.

BY PERFECT FITNESS

Complete Upper Body Workout. Multi-Functional:  Pullups, Chinups, Situps & Dips. Increase Muscle Strength & Definition in Arms, Chest, Back, Shoulders & Abs. Workout Chart with 27 Exercise Combinations & 3 US Navy SEAL Designed Circuits. Securely Attaches to any Standard Door Frame. Unique Design Helps Protect Door Frame. Easy to Install - No Drilling Required. Transform Your Doorway into the Perfect Multi Gym™ And get a total upper body workout.  Use your body weight to bui. see more...

• Is it good for beginners? I workout just not sure I can do it?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kaitlyn M.
Newtown Sq, PA
this is a good thing to purchase it your trying to make a little home gym for those days you cant make it to the actual gym. It's easy to assemble and there are a lot of different workouts you can do with the upper body with this. for the most part it's easy to use.
Val V.
Being able to do pull ups and chin ups is a great thing however i HATE these stupid door frame ones, they always rip off your door frames and scratch up the paint. And sometimes depending on your weight it'll snap at one end and you are out $25-30.
Joseph Z.
New York
Did not like this product at all. I actually had
It all set up in my doorway and while doing pull-ups on it I can hear it digging into the wall. I took it off and not I have a big dent in my wall. I mean if you want to use it for pushups go ahead, it won’t break. It’s built very well, just not happy about what it did to my wall
Tiffany P.
Loose Creek, MO
I constantly get asked how to do more pullups/chinups. And the answer I give is a technique called "grease the groove." Basically, every chance you get do a pullup or a negative (starting from the top of a pullup and slowly lowering yourself down)

That's where this comes in to play, because most people aren't at the gym enough for that technique. Put this thing over your bathroom door or bedroom door and try a pullup or two every time you enter that room. You'll eventually start adding to that number!
Ashley S.
Altoona, PA
Admittedly, I don't use this piece of equipment that often. It is/was marketed as a multi-exercise piece of equipment, however it is useless doing sit-ups with it. However, it is great for pull ups & tricep dips. As advertised, it doesn't damage doorways if used correctly. It can also be used on the floor to do dips & push ups. Overall it's useful & the grips are super comfortable.
Heather L.
Tampa, FL
This is a good product for someone who may not have gym membership. It can help you work on your pullups without everyone staring at you. I mainly used it for p90x and still use it occasionally for pullups. I didn't use it too much for pushups but when I did it gave me a lot of different placement options for my hands and I was able to get deeper into the pushup. This is a good product for the price.
Jeffrey B.
Kittanning, PA
I bought the Perfect Multi Gym, you will be amazed how well this works by simply hanging it on your door frame. It hangs on your door frame in minutes, no tools required and you can also use it for push up on the floor and other exercises.
Janelle S.
Garden Grove, CA
I love this but right now it is a little hard because I have no upper body strength and I am working on building that. I can only do 5 pull ups...Lol. I will increase it everyday I use it just you watch and see.
Alex M.
Great at-home product if you don't have a gym or weights. takes up little space and is a killer on the core and arms. doesn't damage door frames or the floor at all!
Latrice D.
Love this, has helped me build my upper body strength. i also do leg raises while hanging from this bar (works your abs and helps build core strength).
Crystal B.
Meadow Lake , SK
Is it good for beginners? I workout just not sure I can do it?