BeautyFaceFace MakeupPerfect Brows
Styling Primer Pomade and Brow Growth Balm w/Mini-Brush O6 Oz/ 18 Ml Clear/Blonde

by Perfect Brows

Ultimate Growing, Treating and Styling Aid Perfect Brows for Thicker and Darker Brows. Stay-In-Place Brow Grooming Pomade w/Mini Styling Brush. 100% Natural Organic. PERFECT BROWS Eyebrows Growth Balm comes in a unique Tinted formula that provides a tinting effect in shades of brown that give eyebrows a darker lookand our Original formula that was designed for those who would like to keep their eyebrows a lighter color. The PERFECT BROWS Balm pomade is the quickest way to not only flatter, but improve the density of your existing eyebrows. For best results, we recommend using it as a once a day mask and continue treatments throughout the day using it as a brow pomade / brow styler. PRO-TIPS: To achieve the best effects, PERFECT BROWS Balm should be applied to clean eyebrows that have already been filled in using a brow pencil or brow power, if necessary. The balm's smooth consistency makes it easy to apply. Please note, that new brow hair regrowth takes time. This is because healthy hair follicles need to rest up to 4 months before cells start dividing again and new hairs begin to grow. In over-plucked eyebrows hair follicles are usually severally damaged and it can take up to 6 months for hair strands to start growing back. PERFECT BROWS formula works to stimulate eyebrow hairs to grow sooner, but it will still take at least 2 months to see any new hair growth. Our PERFECT BROWS Balm is 100% botanical and is not being appropriate to treat eyebrow loss due to age and/or hormonal deficiency. This eyebrow treatment is designed to make your existing brows grow fuller and thicker naturally within your hair type, age and genes and will work on those areas where brow hair follicles exist. 100% BOTANICAL: no chemicals, no hormone-like or prostaglandin ingredients. One jar PERFECT BROWS Balm is 0.6 oz / 18 gr and lasts 12-18 months.

I have been trying to get my eyebrows to look thicker by stopping my plucking and I have bought a couple different eyebrow products so far even Anastasia witch YouTube has tons of recommended. Is this product any good? Is it worth my purchasing?
As I'm aging and have been going through menopause my eyebrows have stopped growing back in. I tweeze stray hairs that grow in odd areas but they're not growing back where I'd like them to . Anyone know what helps ? I was told an old wives take if castor oil does the trick !?!?
Start your review of Perfect Brows Styling Primer Pomade and Brow Growth Balm w/Mini-Brush O.6 Oz/ 18 Ml Clear/Blonde!
Shannon A.
Spencer, OK
Perfect Brows Styling Primer Pomade and Brow Growth Balm w/Mini-Brush O.6 Oz/ 18 Ml Clear/Blonde uploaded by Shannon A.
I have used this on my brows as a primer and growth and it seems to hold the powder, gel etc pretty good.... Comes with a brush for application..... I got a decent size container but it does say use within 6 months of opening.
Nicole C.
Eastpointe, MI
This can get very messy very quickly but this is coming from someone who has yet to achieve the art of eyebrows. Maybe i just got too frustrated and gave up too easily. But this product is super expensive in my opinion and sadly i had to return it.
Prescilla K.
I absolutely love this it's amazing and really makes my eyebrows look natural but a bit fleeky to , it's so easy to use and it looks really good on my skin which is actually really oily and I'm totally planning on buying it again!