Food & SnacksSnack FoodsCereal & Granola BarsPerfect Bar
Whole Food Organic Protein Bar, Gluten Free Peanut Butter, 25 Oz Bar (Pack of 8)

by Perfect Bar

8-Peanut Butter Bars - Introducing the recipe that started it all. Creamy organic peanut butter meets organic honey and 20+ nutrient-dense superfoods. With 17g of whole food protein, it's a delicious grab while on the go, so you can eat healthy wherever life takes you. And the ingredients are simple, wholesome and yes, perfect. Stored and shipped refrigerated, and stays fresh for one week on the go at room temperature.

FRESH & PERFECT ON THE GO - Perfect Bars are kept refrigerated for optimal texture and tastiness, and stay fresh for one week out of the fridge -- perfect to take on the go; DELICIOUS - Made with freshly ground organic peanut butter and organic honey. A creamy, smooth consistency for sure to delight your taste buds; GOOD SOURCE OF PROTEIN - Each bar is packed with 17g of whole food protein (no whey or soy) to keep you satisfied throughout the day.; NUTRITIOUS - Contains 20+ nutrient-dense superfoods (fruits, vegetables, seeds and oils), providing a convenient source of vitamins and minerals; CLEAN - Non GMO, Gluten Free, Soy Free, Kosher, Made in the USA

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Perfect Bar Whole Food Organic Protein Bar, Gluten Free Peanut Butter, 2.5 Oz Bar (Pack of 8)!
Jessica D.
Webster Grvs, MO
Perfect Bar Whole Food Organic Protein Bar, Gluten Free Peanut Butter, 2.5 Oz Bar (Pack of 8) uploaded by Jessica D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Omg, I’m so shocked at how delicious these are!!! They remind me of peanut butter cookies! These are the perfect healthy snack for me! Only 340 calories and 17g of protein!!! The best part is they’re organic! 🙌🏼 #followforfollow #fitness #health #organic Perfect Bar
Erica C.
Pendleton, OR
Perfect Bar Whole Food Organic Protein Bar, Gluten Free Peanut Butter, 2.5 Oz Bar (Pack of 8) uploaded by Erica C.
Purchased at: Walmart
❤️❤️❤️ if you like peanut butter cookie dough; this bars will tantalize your taste buds. Sooo much goodness with so little guilt. Found in the refrigerator section and a perfect snack ANY time of day.❣️😋❣️Perfect Bar Whole Food Organic Protein Bar, Gluten Free Peanut Butter, 2.5 Oz Bar (Pack of 8)
Katerina P.
Philadelphia, PA
!I hate anything marketed as a protein supplement, but I was in a rush and needed something filling for breakfast. This was so great! This really tastes like peanut butter and nothing else! The texture is great, a little crumbly but not dry. It's also really filling. I had about 1/3 for breakfast and saved the rest as a snack for after work.
Hilary T.
Terrytown, LA
Perfect Bar I recently bought one of these bars at Starbucks and it was so good that I bought it 4 more times at Startbucks last week. The taste is so simple yet delicious. It has a nice texture, and the flavor is mostly peanut butter flavor mixed with honey. This bar is my current obsession. I would venture to say it’s... perfect!!!
Lacey C.
Dallas, TX
I’m obsessed with these. They are good for on the go and do not taste processed like normal protein bars
Autumn L.
Laurinburg, NC
I love Perfect bars so much! They can be a little pricey, but there’s a ton of protein and the flavor is delish, especially peanut butter. Sometimes I eat these for lunch when I don’t have time for a bigger meal.
Kristin P.
Tampa, FL
Love perfect bars! I love they they are a non-traditional snack bar. I also love that they can stay non refrigerated for on the go. I do wish they were slightly less sweet and I wish they were less expensive!
Abigail P.
Cary, NC
This might be an unpopular opinion, but this bar was like eating peanut butter flavored sand. I also thought that it had too much added sugar, and too strong of a honey flavor for my liking.
Paul C.
Pittsford (town)
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
I've been eating these for years. They helped me while I was losing weight and now that I'm healthy, they are a part of my daily routine. They are delicious and and an easy way to help maintain a healthy lifestyle! Perfect Bar Whole Food Organic Protein Bar, Gluten Free Dark Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter with Sea Salt, 2.3 Oz Bar (Pack of 8) Perfect Bar Whole Food Organic Protein Bar, Gluten Free Dark Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter with Sea Salt, 2.3 Oz Bar (Pack of 8)
Carmen T.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Target
This product is exactly how you would think it tastes, like peanut butter in a bar form. It has 17g of protein so it’s a great after workout snack. I buy this product often and would recommend to others

Looking for your answer?