Food & SnacksSnack FoodsCereal & Granola BarsPerfect Bar
Whole Food Organic Protein Bar, Gluten Free Dark Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter with Sea Salt, 23 Oz Bar (Pack of 8)

by Perfect Bar

8-Dark Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter with Sea Salt Bars - This one is a little bit sweet, a little bit salty, and just the right amount of nutty! Our original Peanut Butter Perfect Bar recipe - creamy organic peanut butter, organic honey and 20+ nutrient-dense superfoods - receives a foodie-approved upgrade with the addition of Fair Trade Certified dark chocolate chips and a pinch of sea salt. And with 15g of whole food protein, it's a guilt-free go to that'll satisfy any craving! Stored and shipped refrigerated, and stays fresh for one week on the go at room temperature.

FRESH & PERFECT ON THE GO - Perfect Bars are kept refrigerated for optimal texture and tastiness, and stay fresh for one week out of the fridge -- perfect to take on the go; DELICIOUS - Made with freshly ground organic peanut butter and organic honey, and sprinkled with organic Fair-Trade Certified dark chocolate chips and sea salt; GOOD SOURCE OF PROTEIN - Each bar is packed with 15g of whole food protein (no whey or soy) to keep you satisfied throughout the day.; NUTRITIOUS - Contains 20+ nutrient-dense superfoods (fruits, vegetables, seeds and oils), providing a convenient source of vitamins and minerals; CLEAN - Non GMO, Gluten Free, Soy Free, Kosher, Made in the USA

What’s the best flavor of these?
I Have wanted to try these bars, how is the taste and price?
Is this a meal replacement?
Start your review of Perfect Bar Whole Food Organic Protein Bar, Gluten Free Dark Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter with Sea Salt, 2.3 Oz Bar (Pack of 8)!
Sleepy Hollow, IL
Perfect Bar Whole Food Organic Protein Bar, Gluten Free Dark Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter with Sea Salt, 2.3 Oz Bar (Pack of 8) uploaded by Donika L.
Purchased at: Starbucks
Perfect bar itself is perfect and great choice for snack. Usually dark chocolate and PB is my favorite, but there are lost of other flavors to try. Would recommend to anyone!
Perfect Bar Whole Food Organic Protein Bar, Gluten Free Dark Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter with Sea Salt, 2.3 Oz Bar (Pack of 8) uploaded by Erica C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I Can’t ❤️ or recommend these bars enough. They are perfect for me as a meal replacement, mid day snack or pre/post workout. The flavor and texture are spot on for my taste and the little bit of chocolate satisfies my sweet tooth for sure. *found in refrigerator sectionPerfect Bar Whole Food Organic Protein Bar, Gluten Free Dark Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter with Sea Salt, 2.3 Oz Bar (Pack of 8)
South Bend, IN
Perfect Bar Whole Food Organic Protein Bar, Gluten Free Dark Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter with Sea Salt, 2.3 Oz Bar (Pack of 8) uploaded by Emily G.
Purchased at: Target
A+++ taste and ingredients, but B for consistency. 😂😂😂 I love trying new flavors. I love the ingredients. I skip candy bars because the ingredients seem bogus, but this bar has whole ingredients that make me feel positive about chocolate bars. Yeah!
Howell, NJ
1,049 reviews
Perfect Bar Whole Food Organic Protein Bar, Gluten Free Dark Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter with Sea Salt, 2.3 Oz Bar (Pack of 8) uploaded by Melissa B.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
These are hands down my favorite protein bars. They legit taste like eating a spoonful of peanut butter mixed with chocolate chips from a spoons. They’re full of all natural, nutritious ingredients. They’re chewy and perfect! They’re pretty expensive, but they’re the most affordable at Trader Joe’s. If you’re a peanut butter fanatic like me, you NEED to try these!!!
Purchased at: Publix
This bar is so good and it keeps you fuller longer.I can eat one of these bars and not get hungry for a few hours.It does need to be refigerated,but can stay out of the fridge for awhile so it can be packed as a snack for on the go.These bars are so so good and even my kids love these.So good as a snack or a pre workout snack because of the protein.They are a little expensive ,but they taste amazing.
Scotch Plains, NJ
Perfect Bar Whole Food Organic Protein Bar, Gluten Free Dark Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter with Sea Salt, 2.3 Oz Bar (Pack of 8) uploaded by Stacy R.
I love Perfect Bars for a quick and easy snack. They’re delicious and made with real ingredients. This is my absolute fave flavor!
I love these bars. I love the ingredients and the taste. I even got my picky boyfriend to try them and he loved them. They’re even better if you let them sit out of the fridge for a little while. Gives more flavor
Darien, CT
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
That bar tastes amazing! I got one with coconut and I loved it.... it’s super new that now some bars come cold and tastes like ice cream.
Ellicott City, MD
I don’t really think this is good it’s really densely caloric and doesn’t taste that amazing to be so cholericly dense
Lexington, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
This is disgusting!! The texture is awful. Thankfully, I didn’t pay anything for this. I used the Ibotta app to get 1 free bar. It’s full of protein, but that’s it. My husband had to finish this and even he thought it was terrible! He usually loves any and all protein bars!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...