Perfect Bar Coconut Peanut Butter 2.5 oz

by Perfect Bar

It’s no secret our original Peanut Butter Perfect Bar is a crowd favorite, so we decided to take it up a notch and pair it with fresh coconut flakes for a taste that will rock your world. It’s time we give our peanut butter lovers a reason to go coco-nuts.

Consistency: Chewy

Contains: Coconut, Milk, eggs

Features: Soy free, non-GMO

Net weight: .2 pounds

Serving Size: 1 ounces

Form: Bar

Package type: Individual item single serving

Store: In a Perishable location at Refrigerated

Package Quantity: 1

State of Readiness: Ready to eat

Dietary Needs: Gluten free, Organic certified, Non-GMO Project Verified, Certified Gluten Free

Exterior container material: Plastic

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Perfect Bar Coconut Peanut Butter 2.5 oz!
Stephen R.
buffalo, ny
Disappointing. Didn't taste amazing for the amount of calories. Definitely kept you pretty full but it wasn't overly healthy. I did feel good about the ingredients but there's room for improvement on taste and texture.
Shana W.
Santa Fe, NM
Great peanut butter flavor but was extremely dry. The dryness made it hard to swallow. Lots of coconut pieces but peanut butter flavor over took it.
Taylor M.
Penfield, NY
These were kind of disappointing. Very high in calories. They definitely do keep you full but they didn't taste amazing. Does have good quality ingredients
jaqi J.
Clearwater, FL
Purchased at: Publix
I love these bars as a snack for after I go to the gym. All the flavors are really tasty but this one is my favorite as it marries two of my favorite flavors....peanut butter and coconut. Not only do these taste amazing but they are gluten free, low on the glycemic index and contain 20+ superfoods. They are also non gmo and organic. They are a little pricey, but often on special and sometimes you can get a rebate on Ibotta. I would recommend this product and purchase it again.
Nena B.
Apache Jct, AZ
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Taste really good the only problem is it’s a little pricy for one bar. But it is a great alternative to a meal if your in a hurry. I like that it comes in many flavors.
Shaina A.
Cleveland, OH
Best bars! 😋 Filling, satisfying, tastes great. This flavor is my favorite. These bars are pricey! Worth it to me.

Looking for your answer?