Perfect Bar

by Perfect Bar

The Perfect Bar - Perfect Foods Bar Almond Butter - 2.3 oz. (64g) The Perfect Bar Perfect Foods Bar Almond Butter, AT LAST. Creamy organic almond butter swirls around almond pieces, sweetened with a touch of organic honey. Could this be heaven? Yes. This delicious energy bar is a complete meal on the go, so you can eat healthy wherever you are. 18g of Whole Food Protein High Energy Gluten Free Non-GMO Soy Free 20+ Organic Super Foods No Preservatives, additives, salt, coatings, refined sugar or any other synthetic additives. Look, most energy bars have that same chalky aftertaste. Guess what? That taste is the chemical preservatives that some scientists cooked up in a lab somewhere. It's actually the same reason you can lose a bar under the seat of your car and a year later it will taste exactly the same! Well around Perfect Foods they do things a little differently. Perfect Foods Bars are delicious, great tasting bars that DON'T have any added chemical preservatives. They start with a delicious, creamy blend of freshly ground peanut butter and almond butter, then add organic honey and nutrient dense whole foods and whole food protein. They taste so good, you won't believe they're so good for you. 10 Reasons to try Perfect Foods Bars: Simple Ingredients. Real Food. You can pronounce all of the ingredients without a chemistry degree. Over 20 nutrient dense organic whole foods provide good vitamins and minerals on-the-go. Plus, with ingredients such as tomato, bell pepper, alfalfa and celery, you will finally be able to tell your mother that you're eating your vegetables! No Refined Sugar. Since the only sweetener we use is organic honey, your body can digest it slower than it would refined sugar. This means you'll have long sustained energy without a crash. Good source of fiber. Everyone knows fiber is important and aids in proper digestion. Soy free.

Are perfect bars healthy?
Are these tasty, they look like they are
I have been searching for these bars, anyone know where I can find them and how much they cost?
Start your review of Perfect Bar!
Katie M.
San Diego, CA
Perfect Bar uploaded by Katie M.
Purchased at: Costco
Now I’m just getting carried away. Everything that is in arms reach is getting some props. I LOVE perfect bars. I get the huge pack from Costco but order is peanut butter then chocolate then almond butter. I can eat it as a meal and it’s like a candy bar. Nice work perfect bar!!
kayla K.
Kenner, LA
Love these bars.They are so filling and a great snack to have on hand in your fridge at work. You know how you start getting those 2:30 hunger pains? Well this is the solution! Must keep this in the fridge because they have fresh ingredients! No artificial crap! They are about $3 at Whole Foods but keep you so full and satisfied. My Top 3 Are: 1) Almond Coconut 2) Almond Butter (so sweet) 3) Carbo Chip
Rae H.
Norman, OK
Perfect Bar uploaded by Rae H.
These are my absolute favorite bars ever! I found these before realizing I was gluten intolerant at Aldi. I love the way they keep you full- these are labeled low glycemic index- GI. They truly do keep me full for many hours. I use these as meal replacement bars at work and they truly curb my sugar craving for candy. They are sweet but they are great. They’ve worked well on my weight loss journey. I now by the box of 4 for $7.99 at Sprouts. A little pricey but for 4 meals, I think it’s a great price. If you like peanut butter, these are wonderful. My husband thinks they’re a little too rich but I love them! I can barely eat a whole one. I drink a bottle of water along side these. They are labeled to keep in fridge, they do get oily when left out a little too long but I never mind, I just grab a paper towel. If eaten right out of the fridge they aren’t oily at all. Perfect Bar #foodie #influensterfoodie #yum #food #influenstereats #healthy #lifechange
Angela H.
Chula Vista, CA
Perfect Bar uploaded by Angela H.
My favorite bars. I love all perfect bars but this is my favorite one. I specially love the texture
Allison J.
Worcester, MA
Perfect Bar uploaded by Allison J.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
I absolutely love these perfect bars.In my opinion they really are perfect!! A perfect snack, a snack that has 17grams of protein, and I love throwing it in my 5 year old sons Lunchbox.I tell him it’s a peanut butter cup bar because he absolutely loves Peanut butter cups! He falls for it so he obviously thinks they taste that good! Makes me relieved knowing when my son eats them, he is getting a bunch of protein and 20+ super foods!! I usually buy them at either my local target Or Trader Joe’s.I’ve also seen them at other markets such as Stop & Shop, price chopper, and Walmart!! I would also like to add that mornings are really hectic and busy for me trying to get my three youngest kids off to school on time, I often grab myself one of these bars on the go and they’re delicious and satisfying!! Try them and let me know what you think. Perfect Bar
Amanda D.
Dickinson, TX
Perfect Bar uploaded by Amanda D.
Purchased at: Target
Y’all I tried to jump on this bandwagon and I just can’t. It’s a chalky peanut butter taste. I’d rather eat a spoonful of whey protein out of the jar than eat this again. Other than it being super healthy, I have no idea why it’s so popular. I have another bar that I’ll try to trick my husband into eating. Save your money and don’t fall for the hype.
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,051 reviews
Perfect Bar uploaded by Melissa B.
I absolutely love perfect bars!! The ingredients are clean, natural and delicious. Almond butter is one of my favorite flavors. These bars are soft and chewy, but not the kind of chewy that gets stuck in your teeth. They’re the perfect consistency! This one has chunks of almonds in it and it tastes just like you’re eating spoonfuls of almond butter. My only issue is they’re very expensive. I only buy them at Trader Joe’s or when Perfect Bar has a VERY good sale because other than that they’re just too expensive. Overall, though, I for sure recommend trying these!!!!
ADiel B.
Richmond, VA
Perfect Bar uploaded by ADiel B.
Purchased at: Walmart
This tastes really delicious. I like all of the protein in it and that it’s made with all organic ingredients. The reason I took a star off is because it does have a lot of sugar in it for me and a good amount of fat. But since it’s supposed to be like a meal replacement I believe, at least that’s how I would eat it with all of the calories and fat, that doesn’t bother me just the amount of sugar. But overall I liked it and definitely would recommend.
Paige -.
Perfect Bar uploaded by Paige -.
Perfect Bar uploaded by Paige -.
One of the best protein bars that I have ever had. Finally a brand realized that there is a whole world of flavors outside of chocolate and peanut butter which is refreshing. The almond coconut bar was packed with flavor and similar to date/fig non-protein bars I've tried in the past. The chocolate chip - equally delicious, the whole chips were a textural reprieve from the soft chewy peanut butter bar. I am looking forward to trying more of their bars especially the almond butter ones. Being slightly allergic to peanuts, not a lover of chocolate, and hyper-aware of high sugar, always put me at odds with most "fitness" or "protein" bar brands. Finally found one I will actually look forward to eating! Bought them at Whole Foods on sale about 2 bucks each. **Note: these are not snack or granola bars, these are protein bars so they are higher in calories as they are more for post-workout or physically active days.
Amber R.
Perfect Bar uploaded by Amber R.
Purchased at: Target
I tried the Perfect Snacks Mint Chocolate cups and they were so satisfying, curbed my sweet tooth, and packed with protein. I will definitely be trying more of these products! Cannot wait to see what other snacks from this line are like!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...