Perez Hilton uploaded by Ericcka H.Perez Hilton uploaded by Tina C.Perez Hilton uploaded by Tracey L.

BY PEREZ HILTON #48 in Websites

• How did he become famous? 5 Answers
  • How does he have such a huge following with being so mean & o...12 Answers
  • There was this rumor on twitter and the internet that Perez and G...5 Answers
Perez Hilton
  • "He does deliver on celebrity gossip, but the lengths he goes to stalk, and make things up just to get some of the lime light makes him quite an awful person." in 50 reviews
  • "I usually see celeb gossip hit his site before others..but I also don't think all the stories are original." in 16 reviews
  • "He really has turned his site around and stopped with all the cruel and terrible comments and mostly now just shares celebrity news/gossip." in 14 reviews
  • "It got kind of boring after awhile he seems to give his opinion and pick on people more than report actual pop culture news." in 12 reviews
  • "I read Perez Hilton religiously a few years ago, but sometimes he's flat out cruel, and I think his website has really gone downhill." in 11 reviews
Hannah Y.
Hannah Y.
Dallas, TX
It seems as though he writes to goad celebrities fan basis', rather than providing up to date, original stories on them. This might be more acceptable if most of his stories were breaking and sources always came to him, but they really don't. Simply put, he is a bully.
Nallely R.
Nallely R.
Nacogdoches, TX
Pop Culture Expert
I hate this man I don't know why he's famous and he clearly hates me too because he blocked me on twitter. He uses other people's fame for his gain and is an all around hypocrite.
Krystin B.
Krystin B.
Crown Point, IN
Pop Culture Expert
I love this dude...I always feel like he has the latest and most updated hollywood gossip...He totally cracks me up!! I think it would be awesome to meet him in person, too!!!
Cassandra P.
Cassandra P.
Pop Culture Expert
I always thought he was a cruel and mean celebrity stalker, but he has seemingly gotten better with that and posts hot celeb news. He's a lot kinda too.. Or so it seems!
Dana H.
Dana H.
Pop Culture Expert
He is so funny. I love reading all of the Perez posts because I can stay up to date with all the celeb gossip
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Jeffersonvlle, KY
I love his website! My guilty pleasure is celebrity gossip and he caters to that perfectly. The way he writes and delivers the news is usually in a really catty way, like he knows he's giving you really juicy dirt that they don't want you to know. Perez does draw the line short of victimizing anyone and stands up for celebrities when their rights to reasonable privacy are ignored. Perez also writes about news topics from time to time but it's usually those items you'll find in the news of the weird section. In the last few years, he's started really advocating for minority groups and civil rights, especially the LBTQ+ community, which makes sense as he's also a member of the community himself. He also blogs about his own family, including his dog, child, mother, etc. He's just a really awesome person who knows it's human nature to be curious and provides a medium for us to explore that curiosity with humor and no shame. It's not for everyone but I love it!
Autumn V.
Autumn V.
Perez is not the worst Celeb gossip site I have seen. Hollywood Life is much worse! But he does seem to bully a little and he doesn't use very credible sources so some of his stories are obviously not true. His site is easy to use though and entertaining.
Juliana J.
Juliana J.
Sometimes he is interesting and other times seems just to exaggerate topics. He can be very dramatic and I definitely liked his attitude better prior to his weight loss and larger fame. He seems more vain and full of himself now.
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Pop Culture Expert
Does anyone listen to Perez Hilton anymore? I feel like he is not relevant at all. You don't even hear about him anymore. He is known for writing stories about celebrity gossip that ends up being fake half the time. If you want celebrity gossip, just go to TMZ. I don't know why people still give this guy attention.
Zoe K.
Zoe K.
Orlando, FL
Perez Hilton is like a sour patch kid for me. Sometimes I enjoy what he reports and other times it's a little weird. I do enjoy watching his snapchats!
Kirsten N.
Kirsten N.
Lake George, NY
Am i the only one who thinks he is a total moron?
Emma P.
Emma P.
San Francisco, CA
What is your favorite gossip website?
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
How long have you been following perezhilton?
Mei L.
Mei L.
Los Angeles, CA
What are better, more reliable sources for entertainment gossip besides PerezHilton.com?
Anna H.
Anna H.
Pop Culture Expert
Does anyone else think that he lacks Class?