Add a Photo

Photos (3)
Hannah Y.
Hannah Y.
Dallas, TX
Nov. 15, 2016, 11:22 p.m.
Review for: Perez Hilton
It seems as though he writes to goad celebrities fan basis', rather than providing up to date, original stories on them. This might be more acceptable if most of his stories were breaking and sources always came to him, but they really don't. Simply put, he is a bully.
Nallely R.
Nallely R.
Pasadena , TX
I hate this man I don't know why he's famous and he clearly hates me too because he blocked me on twitter. He uses other people's fame for his gain and is an all around hypocrite.
Krystin B.
Krystin B.
Crown Point, IN
I love this dude...I always feel like he has the latest and most updated hollywood gossip...He totally cracks me up!! I think it would be awesome to meet him in person, too!!!
Cassandra P.
Cassandra P.
I always thought he was a cruel and mean celebrity stalker, but he has seemingly gotten better with that and posts hot celeb news. He's a lot kinda too.. Or so it seems!
Sam D.
Sam D.
Natick, MA
Perez Hilton is a hateful, mean little man. He's made really awful jokes that are offensive to everyone, and his content isn't even original. Don't give him attention.
Erica D.
Erica D.
Citra, FL
Washed up and old. Never gets his storied right and is hardly entertaining. I would recommend wasting your time with this one. His stories are desperate and pathetic.
Dana H.
Dana H.
Sept. 20, 2016, 10:49 p.m.
Review for: Perez Hilton
He is so funny. I love reading all of the Perez posts because I can stay up to date with all the celeb gossip
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Jeffersonville, KY
March 20, 2017, 3:28 p.m.
Review for: Perez Hilton
I love his website! My guilty pleasure is celebrity gossip and he caters to that perfectly. The way he writes and delivers the news is usually in a really catty way, like he knows he's giving you really juicy dirt that they don't want you to know. Perez does draw the line short of victimizing anyone and stands up for celebrities when their rights to reasonable privacy are ignored. Perez also writes about news topics from time to time but it's usually those items you'll find in the news of the weird section. In the last few years, he's started really advocating for minority groups and civil rights, especially the LBTQ+ community, which makes sense as he's also a member of the community himself. He also blogs about his own family, including his dog, child, mother, etc. He's just a really awesome person who knows it's human nature to be curious and provides a medium for us to explore that curiosity with humor and no shame. It's not for everyone but I love it!
Autumn V.
Autumn V.
Feb. 11, 2017, 1:22 a.m.
Review for: Perez Hilton
Perez is not the worst Celeb gossip site I have seen. Hollywood Life is much worse! But he does seem to bully a little and he doesn't use very credible sources so some of his stories are obviously not true. His site is easy to use though and entertaining.
Juliana J.
Juliana J.
March 26, 2017, 11:43 a.m.
Review for: Perez Hilton
Sometimes he is interesting and other times seems just to exaggerate topics. He can be very dramatic and I definitely liked his attitude better prior to his weight loss and larger fame. He seems more vain and full of himself now.
Kirsten N.
Kirsten N.
Lake George, NY
Am i the only one who thinks he is a total moron?
Emma P.
Emma P.
San Francisco, CA
What is your favorite gossip website?
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
How long have you been following perezhilton?
Mei L.
Mei L.
Los Angeles, CA
What are better, more reliable sources for entertainment gossip besides PerezHilton.com?
Anna H.
Anna H.
Does anyone else think that he lacks Class?