Perez Hilton uploaded by Tracey L.Perez Hilton uploaded by Tina C.Perez Hilton uploaded by Ericcka H.

BY PEREZ HILTON #49 in Websites

• How did he become famous? 5 Answers
  • How does he have such a huge following with being so mean...12 Answers
  • There was this rumor on twitter and the internet that Per...5 Answers
Perez Hilton
  • "He does deliver on celebrity gossip, but the lengths he goes to stalk, and make things up just to get some of the lime light makes him quite an awful person." in 50 reviews
  • "I usually see celeb gossip hit his site before others..but I also don't think all the stories are original." in 16 reviews
  • "He really has turned his site around and stopped with all the cruel and terrible comments and mostly now just shares celebrity news/gossip." in 14 reviews
  • "It got kind of boring after awhile he seems to give his opinion and pick on people more than report actual pop culture news." in 12 reviews
  • "I read Perez Hilton religiously a few years ago, but sometimes he's flat out cruel, and I think his website has really gone downhill." in 11 reviews
Tamika N.
Sacramento, CA
He's so messy with celebrity drama. I was done after he said that Kylie Jenner should have an abortion. Who is he to speak on anyone's decision of having a baby?
Kelly M.
JEFFERSONVLLE, KY
I love his website! My guilty pleasure is celebrity gossip and he caters to that perfectly. The way he writes and delivers the news is usually in a really catty way, like he knows he's giving you really juicy dirt that they don't want you to know. Perez does draw the line short of victimizing anyone and stands up for celebrities when their rights to reasonable privacy are ignored. Perez also writes about news topics from time to time but it's usually those items you'll find in the news of the weird section. In the last few years, he's started really advocating for minority groups and civil rights, especially the LBTQ+ community, which makes sense as he's also a member of the community himself. He also blogs about his own family, including his dog, child, mother, etc. He's just a really awesome person who knows it's human nature to be curious and provides a medium for us to explore that curiosity with humor and no shame. It's not for everyone but I love it!
Morgan L.
He is defiantly the first gossip that ever done it, but he’s not the best. He’s also not as poplin anymore. If he could upstage Wendy Williams, I would be here for it!
Autumn V.
Perez is not the worst Celeb gossip site I have seen. Hollywood Life is much worse! But he does seem to bully a little and he doesn't use very credible sources so some of his stories are obviously not true. His site is easy to use though and entertaining.
Britan D.
Honestly, when it comes to which trashy celebrity gossip site is the worst, it's a tossup between this and TMZ. The headlines are ridiculous, and recently they've started putting a little goofy "Me too!" speech bubble around the mouths of women who are accusing Hollywood men of sexual assault, which is extremely distasteful.
Stephanie V.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Does anyone listen to Perez Hilton anymore? I feel like he is not relevant at all. You don't even hear about him anymore. He is known for writing stories about celebrity gossip that ends up being fake half the time. If you want celebrity gossip, just go to TMZ. I don't know why people still give this guy attention.
Michelle D.
I love he is also on point with his website! I love how he also includes a sense of humor to his articles, I visit this website almost every day to keep on top of celebrities and tips and much more.
Brandy M.
Pelham, AL
Want the tea you got it want the attitude you got it want the sass it's all here and more he spills it all and no hold barred and no one is off limits listen and laughs while learning all the tea and view all the dirty laundry he hangs out to dry
Juliana J.
Sometimes he is interesting and other times seems just to exaggerate topics. He can be very dramatic and I definitely liked his attitude better prior to his weight loss and larger fame. He seems more vain and full of himself now.
Finley R.
Plano, TX
I've been a big Perez Hilton reader for several years now, but for the past two years or so my reading his blog has diminished significantly. I've found a much better gossip/hard news website (The Daily Mail) that publishes stories within minutes of it happening, whereas Perez Hilton takes well over a day to break news that I've already read. I do enjoy his content, I just find better articles about the same stories elsewhere and faster. He redesigned his layout a year or so ago and it started driving me crazy that I had to click on a "read more" link to view the whole story and then having to click the return arrow only to be returned to the very top of the page I was on. I really wish he wouldn't have redesigned his blog or else I'd probably go to his site more often. Hopefully that will change soon.
Kirsten N.
Lake George, NY
Am i the only one who thinks he is a total moron?
Emma P.
San Francisco, CA
What is your favorite gossip website?
patty a.
How long have you been following perezhilton?
Mei L.
Los Angeles, CA
What are better, more reliable sources for entertainment gossip besides PerezHilton.com?
Anna H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Does anyone else think that he lacks Class?