Perdue Whole Grain Chicken Breast Strips

by Perdue

Perdue® Whole Grain Chicken Breast Strips.

Resealable for freshness.

160 calories.

1.5g sat fat, 8% DV.

490mg sodium, 20% DV.

1g sugars.

14g protein, 25% DV.

Per serving.

Whole grain breaded chicken breast with rib meat.

100% all natural† ingredients.

No preservatives.

No fillers.

Made with only white meat chicken.

USDA Process Verified®.

Our chicken are raised:

On an all vegetarian diet.

With no animal by-products.

Cage free.

No hormones or steroids added‡.

USDA Process Verified.

Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.

†Minimally processed.

No artificial ingredients.

‡Federal regulations prohibit the use of hormones or steroids in poultry.

Whole Grain.

8 grams per serving.

wholegrainscouncil.org.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Perdue Whole Grain Chicken Breast Strips!
Katerina P.
Philadelphia, PA
I never grew out of the chicken nuggets phase. These just make me seem like I’m a bit more of an adult when cooking them. Love the resealable packaging. They taste much more fresh and actually look like meat.
Elina P.
Coral Springs, FL
Purchased at: Target
Perdue produce best quality food. Always fresh organic, and taste good, always cook for my family
Tiffany B.
Pinckney, MI
The best frozen chicken I've had so far! it's going to be very hard to find anything better than this! I absolutly love it and so does my family. I will continue to purchase this brand of frozen chicken for a while!
Darianny M.
Annandale, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like this brand I trust it so much, the quality is really good the taste is wonderfully good, thumbs up for Perdue
sheryl C.
My kids love these! Good quality chicken strips and easy to bake. I don’t mind letting my kids eat these because they are nutritious.
Michelle H.
Washington, NJ
These have consistently been my favorite chicken strips for a few years now. The whole grain is really good and the chicken is a good size for a good price. I recommend these to others - you get a lot for a great value
Anna S.
These are good, the breading gets nice and crunchy. I don’t remember the price of them but can’t imagine they’re too expensive. These are good for a fast meal for kids. I will repurchase.
Flo R.
These are good. The family likes it. It's very easy to make in the microwave for those lazy days or when you have a craving.
Kristi E.
Fayetteville, AR
These are my go to for a quick healthy meal. I normally slice and pair this with spaghetti squash or broccoli.
kjjgold S.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
When I’m making lunch to take to work this is my go to for my pasta salad or my green salad

Looking for your answer?