Perdue Split Chicken Breasts Fresh

by Perdue

Perdue® Split Chicken Breasts with Ribs.
Fresh. All natural†.
USDA process verified.
All vegetarian diet.
No animal by-products.
Raised cage free.
No hormones or steroids added‡.
Fresh from family farms since 1920™.
‡ Federal regulations prohibit the use of hormones or steroids in poultry.
†Minimally processed.
No artificial ingredients.
Less than one percent retained water.
USDA process verified.
USDA A grade.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. P-7903.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Perdue Split Chicken Breasts Fresh!
How would you rate this product?
Nicole W.
Smithfield, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s great to cook chicken over biscuits with. Has such a great flavor. Also great to make chicken quesadillas with
Lisa O.
Rocky Top, TN
Purchased at: Kroger
Perdue Split Chicken Breasts are my favorite for homemade chicken soup, chicken pot, or chicken and dumplings. The meat being on the bone keeps it from drying out when boiling it. Just boil in some salted water (only chance to season good) with veggies for extra flavor! Save the stock!
Cathy Z.
Portage, IN
I’m in love with Perdue chicken breast. First off, they are always more meatier. Nothing wimpy. To my knowledge, they use no steroids. I can get them on sale for around $1.99 a pound. I usually can’t eat a whole one.
Daiana G.
Boston, MA
I count on Purdue fpe fresh natural product in a pinch. It has never failed me and I hope it never does because idk what I'd do without it
Jeloni C.
Amsterdam, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
My boyfriend always gets Perdue and it’s really good chicken and at my local stores there always a deal
Tracey K.
Saint Thomas, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
Perdue's is my number one raw chicken brand. Great quality. Great price and they have so many different options of both raw and cooked chicken to choose from
Sonya B.
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
The Perdue Chicken breast is fresh. I make mine with fresh sliced lemons. It always turns out juicy and tender. I will also add my home made bbq sauce and shredded cheese. .
Carissa Q.
Gassaway, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
Good product always fresh, cooks well and price point is great compared to other products that are similar. Will continue to buy Perdue products in the future.
Lorangy V.
Bayside, NY
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Purdue chicken is the way to go! It is my go to when i want to make chicken piccata! No cons with this one. It has holds great flavor as long as you season it probably. Definitely recommend this chicken breast to others.
Libby M.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
I’ve been grocery shopping for my family for as long as I can remember. I always reach for Perdue Split Chicken Breasts. The flavor is always amazing. The value is great.

Looking for your answer?