BY PERDUE

Perdue® Simply Smart® Original Grilled Chicken Strips.

Resealable for freshness.

Per serving:

110 calories.

0.5g sat fat, 3% DV.

390mg sodium, 16% DV.

0g sugars.

21g protein, 42% DV.

Simple ingredients, simply nutritious, simply tastes great.

Chicken breast meat with rib meat.

Chickens raised with no antibiotics ever.

50% fewer calories and 80% less fat than USDA data for breaded fried boneless chicken‡‡.

Made with only all natural† white meat chicken.

USDA Process Verified®.

Our chickens are raised:

With no antibiotics ever.

On an all vegetarian diet.

With no animal by-products.

Cage free in the USA.

No hormones or steroids added‡.

No preservatives.

USDA process verified.

Inspected for Wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.

†Minimally processed. No artificial ingredients.

‡Federal regulations prohibit the use of hormones or steroids in poultry. see more...

Kd A.
Fort Mill
I always have these on hand for a quick healthy meal. You can just throw these in a pan to heat quickly and throw into any pasta or rice dish. Or top off a nice salad with these ready made Perdue Simply Smart Grilled Chicken Strips. I love how easy they are to my meal planning!
Heather D.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
This is such a simple solution to my busy days . It’s perfect for throwing into a salad , wrap , add to rice or just alone .
Donna L.
York, PA
I feel like these had a fake taste to them. I only tried them because I had a coupon, but I would have rather bought a rotisserie chicken from the store and shredded that for on top of a salad.
Jessica T.
Saint Louis, MO
Love that these are grilled and not breaded. Easy to prepare and quick. The macros are good
Phyllis A.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I purchased this product wants and I’m not crazy about it I feel like it wasn’t white meat chicken some of the chicken pieces were brown not happy about that I wasted money on a back then I ended up throwing away don’t think I would purchase this again because I expected weight grill chicken strips
genna g.
Nutley, NJ
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
These are amazing and delicious chicken strips. These are perfect for my salads that I pack for lunch every day. They’re quick, easy and affordable! These are always on my weekly shopping list.
Melanie L.
North Attleboro
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
These chicken strips are great to add to a stir fry meal, or as an additional side-plate. They don't take long to heat up either! I rated them a 4 because I don't think they last long, and they smell terrible once past the stamped date.