GroceryFrozen FoodsPerdue
Short Cuts Carved Chicken Breast Grilled

Perdue Short Cuts Carved Chicken Breast Grilled

by Perdue

Perdue® Short Cuts® Carved Grilled Chicken Breast.

Less packaging.

Same amount of chicken.

Resealable 9 oz bag.

16g protein per serving 32% DV.

Skinless with rib meat.

Fresh, never frozen.

Fully cooked.

USDA Process Verified®.

Our chickens are raised.

On an all vegetarian diet.

With no animal by-products.

Cage free in USA.

No hormones or steroids added‡.

‡Federal regulations prohibit the use of hormones or steroids in poultry.

Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture P-369.

Certified GF Gluten-Free®.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Perdue Short Cuts Carved Chicken Breast Grilled!
Brandy N.
Perdue Short Cuts Carved Chicken Breast Grilled uploaded by Brandy N.
Purchased at: Kroger
Perdue Short Cuts Carved and Grilled Chicken Breast is fully cooked and delicious. We toss it on salads or make wraps with it. It comes in a resealable bag too so you don't have to use it all at once. Good stuff. Perdue Short Cuts Carved Chicken Breast Grilled
Lorrie M.
Perdue Short Cuts Carved Chicken Breast Grilled uploaded by Lorrie M.
Purchased at: AmazonFresh
If the picture doesn’t look appetizing, that’s because it isn’t. I’m not sure how a pre-cooked chicken breast could be so weird but it is. The texture was rubbery. There was no flavor at all despite my adding everything. (Disclaimer:what looks like grease all over the plate is actually garlic oil, it was a last ditch effort to make this edible after all else failed) The chicken was extremely dry. I expected strips but these were very large chunks that I had to cut. For $7 a bag, I would rather buy fresh chicken & pre-cook it myself. Definitely won’t buy again.
Autumn B.
Purchased at: Walmart
These grilled chicken strips are so convenient and yummy. I chopped them up tonight to make some buffalo chicken mac and cheese. I like that these come in a resealable pouch and can be frozen for up to 6 months.
Heather  S.
Miller Place, NY
1,152 reviews
Perdue Short Cuts Carved Chicken Breast Grilled uploaded by Heather  S.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I use these shortcuts for EVERYTHING including my chicken quesadillas (pictured here). They’re perfect to complement any meal and great in a salad! There’s no fat or weird rubbery pieces. It tastes delicious and of course Perdue is an extremely popular brand. All of the flavors are good but I mostly use the grilled chicken. You can use these in a warm or cold meal and it tastes great! #perdue #grilledchicken #shortcuts #healthymeals #goodeats #mommymusthaves #comfortfood #superbowlsunday
Iris R.
Stroudsburg, PA
I just had these today with a nice and fresh salad and french dressings this is the best chicken breast that have tried. Others a re ki d of slimy, not this one.
Katy H.
Cooper City, FL
Love these but wish that they were not seasoned. I was looking for a quick and easy chicken strip to throw into my food whenever I want but all of these have flavors that I do not want added to my meal. I would rather season myself.
Yasmine J.
schenectady, NY
We put this chicken in our Alfredo and it taste wonderful. Taste fresh and very easy to chew. I recommend 6/10.
Nicole C.
Milford, CT
I always have these in my fridge to throw on top of salad and put into a wrap. Easy meal!
Heylee R.
Watertown
I love Perdue product. BUT I definitely won’t buy these again. Dissatisfaction is the word for these. I think they should stick to regular chicken that you fry yourself or the breaded goodies they do.
Rachel K.
Hamden, CT
The meat was tender and they are very convenient for throwing together a meal, but the overall product is too salty in flavor.

Looking for your answer?