Perdue Original Chicken Breast Nuggets

by Perdue

#23 in Chicken

Perdue® Original Chicken Breast Nuggets.

19-21 Vreaded nugget shaped breast patties with rib meat.

Made with only white meat chicken.

No fillers.

USDA process verified.

Our chicken are raised. On an all vegetarian diet. With no animal by-products.

Cage free.

No hormones or steroids added‡.

210 calories.

2.5g sat fat, 13% DV.

480mg sodium, 20% DV.

1g sugars.

12g protein, 24% DV.

Per serving.

Freshly prepared.

‡Federal regulations prohibit the use of hormones or steroids in poultry.

USDA process verified.

Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture P-369.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Perdue Original Chicken Breast Nuggets!
How would you rate this product?
Jayson B.
Franklin, TN
Perdue Original Chicken Breast Nuggets uploaded by Jayson B.
Purchased at: Kroger
So yummy! Quick and easy omg! The price point is amazing, and the flavor is too which is a WIN! Go get it!!! More than highly recommended! On a cheat day, these are so great!Perdue Original Chicken Breast Nuggets
Kristina M.
Cambridge, MA
It puduct is good for a snaxk. I usually put it into airfryer frozen no need to defrost. The price is good. I would improve on this by making a bigger portion size. It's a.an appetizer sizeI of breaded white meat chicken nuggets
Denise F.
Westwood, NJ
If you’re craving nuggets, get the best! Perdue nuggets never disappoint- always crunchy on the outside and juicy on the inside. I only buy Perdue - no hormones or bad stuff, just good food!
Courtney R.
My favorite kind of nuggets. I know I could probably buy it in a bag with more but these aren’t greasy like the bagged ones. They don’t take long to cook and I can get a few servings from one package.
Crystal C.
Greenwood, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
Quick dinner just pop them in the oven. Then get out our favorite sauces honey mustard and they like bbq. They nuggets are no hormones, cagefree and a lot of other great things. One more thing they taste great.
Damien S.
Clayton, NC
My children love these nuggets. Always fresh and they cook pretty quick. Huge advantage over frozen nuggets anyday!!!
Jill B.
Florence, KY
Purchased at: Kroger
Chicken is my favorite protein to use for dinner so many ways you can make a chicken dish and Perdue is one of the best brands out there
Lela J.
Knoxville, TN
Purchased at: Publix
I buy these for my kids! They are the only brand I really trust with chicken. You can tell in the texture of the meat that it’s good quality not mush.
Paige B.
Santa Fe
Love these nuggets. Feel better about feeding them to my kids. I bake them up as a snack with fruit. They Love them
Kisha A.
Coatesville, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
Something quick and easy when you need it.... very good value not pricey at all... nothing to improve.... we just cook it and add some sauce to it.... very good pros yes recommended to others.... very good brand....

Looking for your answer?