Food & SnacksMeat, Seafood & EggsChickenPerdue
No Antibiotics Ever Ground Chicken - 1lb

Perdue No Antibiotics Ever Ground Chicken - 1lb

by Perdue

Perdue® Fresh Ground Chicken with Natural Flavorings.
USDA process verified.
All vegetarian diet.
No animal by-products.
Raised cage free.
No hormones or steroids added‡.
Fresh from family farms since 1920™.
Less than 50% the fat of regular ground beef†.
180 calories.
2g sat fat, 10% DV.
95mg sodium, 4% DV.
0g sugars.
22g protein, 44% DV.
Per serving.
‡Federal regulations prohibit the use of hormones or steroids in poultry.
USDA process verified.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture P-7903.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Perdue No Antibiotics Ever Ground Chicken - 1lb!
Pretti E.
Marietta, GA
Perdue No Antibiotics Ever Ground Chicken - 1lb uploaded by Pretti E.
Great for when you need Chicken and dont have time shredd and mince a freshly cooked one. #influenstereats #influenster
Shatoya W.
Youngsville
Perdue No Antibiotics Ever Ground Chicken - 1lb uploaded by Shatoya W.
I’ve been on my healthy kick lately! I’ve cut out rice,pasta,bread,and pork so this ground chicken was a win win! I’ve made chicken meatballs,grilled chicken burger using lettuce instead of bread and I’ve even used it for my egg white bites
Nicole C.
Wappingers Fl, NY
This is so fresh and always packed so nicely. My middle daughter doesn't like ground beef so we tried this in place of those meals especially burgers so as he could still enjoy the se thing we were eating just different ground meat, she was so happy and so was I!!! You should definitely try this out, chicken burgers should definitely be a thing!!!
Laura G.
Virginia Bch, VA
Perdue No Antibiotics Ever Ground Chicken is really good! Cutting back on ground beef this is a great way to go!
Jay R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I'd rather have the ground Turkey. This seemed a little more fatty then I expected. Still a good flavor but not my favorite ground chicken.
Christina P.
Langhorne , PA
Purchased at: Target
You can’t go wrong with Perdue. This brand does not disappoint. Quality meats, good quantity. My go too for making meatballs.
Jackie D.
Cary, IL
Perdue's ground chicken has become my go-to swap for just about anything I previously used ground beef for.  It is amazing.  I love ground chicken.  I use it for taco's ALL THE TIME but also for soups, to just brown and eat, and to use in anything else I can.
Justine K.
Wolcott, CT
When getting ground chicken I typically get Perdue’s No Antibiotics Ever Ground Chicken Breast.
Georgeanna W.
Dayton, OH
Perdue No Antibiotics Ever Ground Chicken - 1lb uploaded by Georgeanna W.
Purchased at: Kroger
Great quality! Tastes fresh and is a great substitute for ground beef or ground Turkey. Cooks up light and fluffy with no grease. An all around winner!
Stephanie P.
Kernersville, NC
Perdue No Antibiotics Ever Ground Chicken - 1lb uploaded by Stephanie P.
We eat Perdue No Antibiotics Ever Ground Chicken - 1lb 5-7 times a week! It’s always fresh, and super tasty! We prefer it over ground turkey & beef because it can be substituted in any recipe & is super lean!

Looking for your answer?