Food & SnacksSnack FoodsJerkyPerdue
Harvestland Organic Grilled Chicken Gluten Free Fully Cooked Breast Strips, 033 Lb

by Perdue

Organic chicken breast marinated with organic herbs and spices, grilled, and carved into strips. Product is fully cooked and packaged in a resealable bag for your convenience.

Organic and Gluten Free; No Antibiotics Ever; All vegetarian diet; No Animal By-Products; No hormones or steroids added; Chicken hatched, raised, and harvested in the USA

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Perdue Harvestland Organic Grilled Chicken Gluten Free Fully Cooked Breast Strips, 0.33 Lb!
Ashli M.
Jamaica, NY
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Seriously some of the most delicious chicken. I got this on sale at my local supermarket ad I'm mad I didn't buy more. A great product when you dont want to cook or can't cook meat. I usually just heat it up in the microwave and eat it with salads or veggies that I've made. Tastes soo food.

Looking for your answer?