BY PERDUE #84 in Chicken

Perdue® Fun Shapes® Chicken Breast Nuggets.

Made with only white meat chicken.

No fillers.

USDA process verified.

Our chickens are raised: On an all vegetarian diet. With no animal by-products.

Cage free. No hormones or steroids added‡.

17-19 Breaded nugget shaped breast patties with rib meat.

Dinosaur shapes.

190 calories.

2.5g sat fat, 13% DV.

460mg sodium, 19% DV.

1g sugars.

9g protein, 18% DV.

Per serving.

Freshly prepared.

‡Federal regulations prohibit the use of hormones or steroids in poultry.

USDA process verified.

Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture. see more...

Samantha C.
If you buy chicken nuggets that aren't dinosaur shaped, you're doing it wrong. It's a fact that these chicken nuggets taste infinitely better than the normal shaped ones! All jokes aside, this is a great product and fun for kids of all ages!!!
Ladii D L.
My son Loves these nuggets! He is a every picky eater but this is something he always will eat. They taste great, very quick to make and affordable. Bake do not microwave. Just pop it in the oven put a timer and in 12 to 13 mins they are ready.
Ana R.
Who doesn't llove a dino-shaped chicken nugget? Tbh I like these for a quick lunch to bring to school or when I feel too lazy to cook. Pop them in the oven for a few minutes and they're ready to go. Nice crunchy outside, but the chicken is very obviously processed. It barely seems like chicken, more like chicken-flavoured sponge. But I mean, it's a tasty quick fix, soo (and you can never go wrong with dinosaurs)
Nichole L.
Brockton, MA
Maybe not the healthiest, but it's all white meat. My toddler loves them and they are quick and easy to make. The shapes make them fun, I usually snag a few . Definitely bake and don't microwave (they get super chewy)
Katy S.
Mt Pleasant, PA
These chicken nuggets are as good as the regular ones but if you have kids they will really enjoy the dinosaur shape idea! You can find them at Walmart.
Yoshi U.
Jamaica, NY
I used to always have these in my house! My son used to love the fun shapes and it doesn't hurt that they taste great! Might have to go get some lol.
Teresa U.
West Richland , WA
My kids love these. I feel great knowing I a feeding the healthy chicken nuggets and they like the fun shapes.
Mackenzie C.
Johnston, IA
My kids love these, and they taste pretty good. Oven bake them- microwaving will make them soggy.
Kerrin k.
rockland ma
These are great chicken fingers for the kids and the shapes are ideal for toddlers.
Tiffani F.
Flat rock, MI
My kids love these, they are a quick and easy after school snack that I can heat up