Perdue Full Moon Dog Treats Natural Cut Chicken Jerky 6oz uploaded by Nikki  N.

BY PERDUE

Find Pet Food And Snacks at Target.com! Full Moon Dog Treats Natural Cut Chicken Jerky 6oz see more...

Danielle B.
Mc Farland, WI
My dog absolutely loves these. My dad sent 6 packs to me for Christmas in 2017 and we've already gone through one pack of them. I don't know how they taste myself, but I imagine they're mighty delicious from the way my dog reacts to them. It's practically the only treat she'll actually sit for.
Yesenia M.
Phoenix
My dog Leia LOVES these. She gets so excited when I take these out! I feel good about giving these to her as they don't have a lot of ingredients aside what should be in them. They were given to me by a family member and I will be purchasing more! I would most definitely recommend these for anyone with a dog!
Elissa B.
My dog has severe food allergies. Full Moon products are the only treats I offer my dog. They have 4or less ingredients. They are made in the USA, human grade ingredients, all natural, grain free, gluten free, no corn-wheat-or soy, no artificial flavors, no artificial preservatives. They are PERFECT! I buy mine at walmart and they also come in a variety of other treats and flavors. I recommend Full Moon Treats!!!
Michelle G.
Villa Rica, GA
In trying to find treats with fewer ingredients and less of those crappy filler ingredients I stumbled upon these. The ingredients list is small, and my pup LOVES them! Definitely a purchase I'll keep making for the immediate future.
Kimberly F.
New Richmond , WI
Finally found a dog treat I feel safe giving my pups! We use them for training along with rewards. They love them! Highly recommend, and surprisingly not very expensive.
Donna C.
My dogs (3) life vest these treats. They are made with natural ingredients. Well worth the price and driving to the nearest store that carries them.
Nikki  N.
My dog LOVES these and they have minimal ingredients so great for dogs with allergies! Just make sure you keep the bag closed or they dry out fast!
Julie H.
These are by far my dogs favorite treats! And I feel confident in feeding them to them. We will continue to purchase these
Christy B.
Washington
Peaches really loves this jerky. It is made in USA and is 100% chicken. This is the only treat she will eat.