BY PERDUE

Perdue® Fresh Ground Turkey Patties - 4.

No hormones or steroids added?.

Fresh from family farms since 1920™.

93% lean.

7% fat.

160 calories.

2g sat fat 10% DV.

75mg sodium 3% DV.

0g sugars.

21g protein 42% DV.

Per serving.

‡Federal regulations prohibit the use of hormones or steroids in poultry.

Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture P-286. see more...

Anna F.
Anna F.
Columbia , SC
I buy these every week. Burger patties are so versatile! If we don't feel like patties, I smoosh them up and use it ground. And they're pretty inexpensive.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
I've been eating these for years and love the flavor and juiciness of these patties. Lately however, I've been having issues with them just falling apart anytime they're handled prior to and during cooking which makes for a difficult to eat turkey burger.
Vinosha S.
Vinosha S.
Perdue brand is great for any kind of meat. When I don't want to eat the beef patties, I always get these turkey ones. They are flavorful and not too expensive
Kaley B.
Kaley B.
Trent Woods , NC
Foodie Expert
Okay, lets be honest. I picked these up because we were in a bind on time to make dinner. I really liked that they were already made into patties, which makes burger-making much easier. They're a little pricey, though, compared to just ground turkey.
Carina O.
Carina O.
Perdue is a trusted brand. Love these burgers. I've also tried their chicken nuggets.
Cody M.
Cody M.
I love all things turkey. This is by far the best meat I've had. Just last night had a turkey taco. It was delish