Perdue Fresh Ground Chicken uploaded by Juan P.Perdue Fresh Ground Chicken uploaded by Helen R.

BY PERDUE #37 in Chicken

Perdue® Fresh Ground Chicken with Natural Flavorings.
USDA process verified.
All vegetarian diet.
No animal by-products.
Raised cage free.
No hormones or steroids added‡.
Fresh from family farms since 1920™.
Less than 50% the fat of regular ground beef†.
180 calories.
2g sat fat, 10% DV.
95mg sodium, 4% DV.
0g sugars.
22g protein, 44% DV.
Per serving.
‡Federal regulations prohibit the use of hormones or steroids in poultry.
USDA process verified.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture P-7903.
http://processverified.usda.gov. see more...

Michelle B.
Rome, GA
I like to use ground chicken in place of ground beef occasionally when i am trying to eating a little more on the healthy side. I don’t prefer it when making hamburgers but it does work well for spaghetti or other recipes that involve sauce.
Kaitlin M.
Central, SC
I️ have never used ground chicken before but I️ had a recipe that called for it! Glad I️ found this brand! I️ would say it was a good valued price and browned well without excessive juices we .
Victoria G.
I make chicken and spinach meatballs with this, and my family LOVES them. It isn't as greasy feeing as some other ground chicken in my opinion, and it's easy to mix and shape. I've also mixed it with lamb and made meatloaf, and it was also really good!
Dawn D.
Cleveland, Oh
I tried some chicken meatballs that a friend made with this and they were so good! Will post a recipe as soon as I get it, I love the fact that its raised without antibiotics and hormones and I don't mind paying more as long as its a name that I can trusy
Jackie C.
Affordable and healthy alternative to ground beef! This isn't great for dishes like meat sauce, or tacos. It is great for dishes like soups, chili, and others that you would add a lot of flavor with seasonings too. I use it as a substitute because my daughter has food allergies. Great product.
Julie C.
Washington, PA
I love using this for chicken tacos I was skeptical about ground chicken at first, but I love it! And especially Perdue it's a good good brand that I can trust only brand I'll buy for my chicken products.
Courtney K.
I use this every week it is a great source of lean protein and use it instead of ground beef for almost everything! If you are trying to eat cleaner or are into weight training and eating healthy this is a great choice
Taryn G.
W Frankfort, IL
My family absolutely adores chicken and this gives us the option to cook our chicken in recipes that require ground beef such as : spaghetti, meatballs, tacos, Nachos, etc.
Kelsey G.
Olmsted Twp, OH
I love Perdue's ground chicken! I prefer to eat as healthy as I can and that includes my burgers I have switched to either ground turkey or chicken and honestly I prefer ground chicken burgers
Kodi C.
Springerville , AZ
Love ground chicken! So many healthy meals you can make with it! It's fairly inexpensive and you can find it anywhere. I prefer ground chicken for my meatballs I make!