BY PERDUE

Perdue® Fit & Easy® Fresh Extra Lean Ground Chicken Breast.

120 calories.

USDA Process verified.

All vegetarian diet.

No animal by-products.

Raised cage free.

No hormones or steroids added‡.

Fresh from family farms since 1920™.

Breast meat.

‡Federal regulations prohibit the use of hormones or steroids in poultry.

Chicken hatched, raised & harvested in USA.

Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture P-7903. see more...

Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
Perdue is a super affordable, extra lean Ground chicken breast that you can use in multiple recipes and as dupes to a lot of your favorite recipes.

I love to cook my Perdue Fit & Easy Fresh Extra Lean Ground Chicken Breast on the stove top with a little bit of salt, pepper and my favorite Mrs Dash Salt-Free Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend. I then add the cooked Ground Chicken to salad, to mix with rice and veggies, and also to use for chicken tacos! There are great recipes all over the web, try it with Perdue Ground Chicken! I highly recommend.

I love that Perdue extra lean Ground Chicken is cage free, no hormones or steroids added and also there are NO antibiotics added. One pound is only 170 calories and you can choose from a wide variety of fat free products from Perdue.

I can’t wait to try more recipes with Perdue Extra Lean Ground Chicken.
Breeanna M.
Hillsboro, MO
If I cant get organic chicken, this is my next go-to brand. I use it for everything from a substitute to ground beef in tacos to hamburger helper. It makes great burgers for on the grill too. Chicken is an extremely healthy substitute for ground beef. Its much less fatty and the body digests it easier. Plus its light and easily flavored. I recommend if you cant get it from the butcher counter or in an organic brand, that this is your next go-to brand!
Erica A.
Richmond Hill, ON
I love using this for chicken meatballs and chicken parmesan sliders! They never dry out, the chicken stays juicy and moist, and it's flavorful. There may be a higher fat ratio than other brands, but I think it helps to keep the meat from drying out.