Food & SnacksMeat, Seafood & EggsChickenPerdue
Fit & Easy Chicken Breast Tenderloins - 6 PK

Perdue Fit & Easy Chicken Breast Tenderloins - 6 PK

by Perdue

Perdue® Fit & Easy® Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Tenderloins.

Fresh from family farms Since 1920™.

Fresh. All natural†.

99% Fat free.

USDA Process Verified®.

All vegetarian diet.

No animal by-products.

No hormones or steroids added‡.

Freezer ready pouches.

Sealed in freshness.

‡Federal regulations prohibit the use of hormones or steroids in poultry.

†Minimally processed.

No artificial ingredients.

Less than one percent retained water.

USDA A grade.

Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.

Hatched, raised & harvested in USA.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Perdue Fit & Easy Chicken Breast Tenderloins - 6 PK!
How would you rate this product?
Brianna C.
I’m only rating this 4 stars because it’s not EXACTLY the chicken I buy.. but the organic free range didn’t pop up when I searched it. Essentially it’s the same thing, it’s about the same price (which is around $4-$6 at Walmart, can’t beat it) and it’s good chicken. Never any gristles, not a lot of fat, and it’s super clean chicken.
Kalene M.
Indian Lake, NY
I buy these and slice them up for chicken cutlets. I freeze them in zip lock bags in packs and I have them for little bit. We eat a lot of chicken so it’s so affordable. I use them for my chicken tostadas always.

Looking for your answer?