Perdue Fit & Easy Boneless Skinless Thin Sliced Chicken Breasts uploaded by Dana R.Perdue Fit & Easy Boneless Skinless Thin Sliced Chicken Breasts uploaded by Dana R.

BY PERDUE

Perdue® Fit & Easy® Fresh All Natural† Thin Sliced Breasts Boneless Skinless Chicken.
98% fat free.
USDA process verified.
All vegetarian diet.
No animal by-products.
Raised cage free.
No hormones or steroids added‡.
Fresh from family farms since 1920™.
‡Federal regulations prohibit the use of hormones or steroids in poultry.
†Minimally processed.
No artificial ingredients.
Less than one percent retained water.
USDA A grade.
Poultry.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture P-1243. see more...

arianna b.
Chester, NJ
I always cook with this chicken it has the least amount to trim always cook easily. My family has always used it so I always use it I trust it and love it. This cut is the easiest to work with 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
This is great chicken to make for all kinds of meals. I personally like how tender it is and affordable prices. Would recommend!
Amber K.
Purchased at: Walmart
Thin sliced breast are a life savor when I’m doing a stuffed chicken dish. Makes it easier to stuff
Daniela D.
My favorite chicken to cook anything with. My personal favorite for chicken cutlets because of how thin they are, always come out crispy and are quick to cook all the way through due to the cut. Can usually find them for a great prove at local grocery store.
Brittany B.
Purchased at: H-E-B
I really like the ease of this product. It’s super thinly sliced and is perfect for the potions I’m looking for. Some people may not want so little chicken, but for my family we like it. I do see a premium in the price for the preparation, but for me it’s worth it. Maybe not for everyone.
Christine L.
Gibbstown
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
Perdue is probably my go-to for Chicken. I typically buy the fit & easy boneless skinless thin sliced chicken for chicken stir fry and fry it up! The thin cut is very convenient for cooking!
Taylor B.
Levittown , PA
This is the only chicken I will buy. It's cut perfectly thin and doesn't have the vain going through the pieces.
Erin S.
Lutherville Timonium, MD
I love how easy Perdue makes it to create delicious, quick meals. Because these are sliced thin, they work perfect for recipies like chicken marsala that require the chicken to cook in the sauce!
Kristen M.
Pocono Pines, PA
This is the only brand of chicken I will buy. Not fatty or anything..
we always have a great experience with the meat too.. never got sick or anything. (another brand would bother my stomach )
Alisha P.
I recently got these chicken breast at the store to make chicken noodle soup there hardly was any fat to cut off and they cooked very nicely