Food & SnacksMeat, Seafood & EggsChickenPerdue
Fit & Easy Boneless Skinless Thin Sliced Chicken Breasts

Perdue Fit & Easy Boneless Skinless Thin Sliced Chicken Breasts

by Perdue

#11 in Chicken

Perdue® Fit & Easy® Fresh All Natural† Thin Sliced Breasts Boneless Skinless Chicken.
98% fat free.
USDA process verified.
All vegetarian diet.
No animal by-products.
Raised cage free.
No hormones or steroids added‡.
Fresh from family farms since 1920™.
‡Federal regulations prohibit the use of hormones or steroids in poultry.
†Minimally processed.
No artificial ingredients.
Less than one percent retained water.
USDA A grade.
Poultry.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture P-1243.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Perdue Fit & Easy Boneless Skinless Thin Sliced Chicken Breasts!
How would you rate this product?
Sarah B.
Mankato, MN
Yum. These are super thin so you need to be careful when cooking to not over cook. But they taste great. I would recommend. They are not cheap at the store but not super expensive either.
Jill B.
Florence, KY
We love fried chicken my kids are licking there fingers wanting more any time we make it makes them remember my moms cooking too she could make chicken fall of the bone and melt in ur mouth so good I hush I had some of hers now
Amy E.
Union, NJ
I’m weird when it comes to meet. I prefer thin sliced to normal size - this takes out the laborious pounding of regular chicken breast with a meat tenderizer.
Eleanor Y.
Brooklyn, NY
Perdue Fit & Easy Boneless Skinless Thin Sliced Chicken Breasts uploaded by Eleanor Y.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
These are so easy to cook with !! I love how thin Nd clean they are!! U#i use them for everything. Cutlets stir fry’s etc. only down side is that they are so expensive
Amanda R.
Atco, NJ
Perdue Fit & Easy Boneless Skinless Thin Sliced Chicken Breasts uploaded by Amanda R.
I LOVE using the thinly sliced chicken. As a busy mom, I love the convenience of having my chicken already sliced thin for me! Delicious grilled, or in a bruschetta pasta salad!
Tina C.
E LIVERPOOL, OH
I use Perdue boneless skinless chicken breast for so many meals. I like to make my own seasoning for a grilled chicken salad or I'd like to make chicken salad for a sandwich.
Kelly S.
cincinnati , OH
I buy this the most love bonless chicken and i put a little seasoning on ot throw it on a goerge forman stick mash potatoes in microwave some corn and simple to do easy and ready taste great
Kristine I.
Buy these Perdue Fit & Easy Boneless Skinless Thin Sliced Chicken Breasts all the time as I loved to make breaded cutlets and the thinner the better. I make them at least once a week as you can never get sick of them. Pair it up with a veggie and/or salad and your good to go!
Kisha M.
I always go to Perdue because no other product seems as good to me.  They are so fresh and cut how I like.  I buy other brands, only when they are are out of stock.  I trust this brand the most.  I plan my whole shopping trip to purchase sometimes.  The value is just right.  If you open up my freezer Predue is everywhere.  I will always recommend and continue to buy.
Anna A.
San Diego, CA
1,063 reviews
Purchased at: Albertsons
I am reviewing Perdue Fit & Easy Boneless Skinless Thin Sliced Chicken Breast’s. I have never had any problems with this brand. I am picky when it come to meat but Purdue chicken breast is really good. I love that it is thin sliced. I use it to make shake and bake chicken. Sometimes I will throw it on the George Foreman Grill and have a lean dinner. I also like to make stir fry with this chicken. For the most part there is not much fat in the chicken which I love. There are so many different meals I could make with this chicken and it tastes so good every time. It’s lean meat and nice and thin. I would recommend this Chicken to others. This chicken is a staple at my house.

Looking for your answer?