Perdue Fit & Easy Boneless Skinless Thin Sliced Chicken Breasts uploaded by Dana R.Perdue Fit & Easy Boneless Skinless Thin Sliced Chicken Breasts uploaded by Dana R.

BY PERDUE

Perdue® Fit & Easy® Fresh All Natural† Thin Sliced Breasts Boneless Skinless Chicken.
98% fat free.
USDA process verified.
All vegetarian diet.
No animal by-products.
Raised cage free.
No hormones or steroids added‡.
Fresh from family farms since 1920™.
‡Federal regulations prohibit the use of hormones or steroids in poultry.
†Minimally processed.
No artificial ingredients.
Less than one percent retained water.
USDA A grade.
Poultry.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture P-1243. see more...

Jeana L.
Mullica Hill
Easiest chicken to use for cutlets!!! You do t have to do any extra work. Also super easy to grill and use in salads. Don’t use in crock pot!! It’s not meant for that. You can sometimes find it on sale.
Erin S.
Lutherville Timonium, MD
I love how easy Perdue makes it to create delicious, quick meals. Because these are sliced thin, they work perfect for recipies like chicken marsala that require the chicken to cook in the sauce!
Kristen M.
Pocono Pines, PA
This is the only brand of chicken I will buy. Not fatty or anything..
we always have a great experience with the meat too.. never got sick or anything. (another brand would bother my stomach )
Brittany M.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: Kroger
I mean I love Perdue chicken. I use it all the time I think even the store brand looking one is Perdue. So I mean I hope they aren't a bad company or something.
Alisha P.
I recently got these chicken breast at the store to make chicken noodle soup there hardly was any fat to cut off and they cooked very nicely
MILLIE C.
The ONLY chicken cutlets in my household, we literally eat this everyday, taste great, goes with all sides, kids enjoy it, and healthy
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
This is great chicken to make for all kinds of meals. I personally like how tender it is and affordable prices. Would recommend!
Aneidalee V.
This is my go to chicken to make a fast dinner! Easy to defrost, and thin enough to cook fast but thick enough to fill you up.
Stephanie N.
Staten Island, NY
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I love these chicken cutlets, my son always wants a thin breades chicken cutlet and these are just tje right thickness.
Taylor B.
Levittown, PA
This is the only chicken I will buy. It's cut perfectly thin and doesn't have the vain going through the pieces.