Perdue Crispy Chicken Strips

by Perdue

Perdue® Crispy Chicken Strips.
Resealable for freshness.
180 calories.
1.5g sat fat: 8% DV.
480mg sodium: 20% DV.
0g sugars.
14g protein: 28% DV.
Per serving.
Breaded chicken breast with rib meat.
100% all natural† ingredients.
No preservatives.
No fillers.
Made with only white meat chicken.
USDA process verified.
Our chickens are raised:
On an all vegetarian diet.
With no animal by-products.
Cage free.
No hormones or steroids added‡.
USDA process verified.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
†Minimally processed.
No artificial ingredients.
‡Federal regulations prohibit the use of hormones or steroids in poultry.
Fully cooked.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Perdue Crispy Chicken Strips!
Char F.
1,700 reviews
Perdue Crispy Chicken Strips uploaded by Char F.
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
I always turn to Perdue when I am looking for chicken products. I love the flavor, and the quality that I get with this brand. I do have some complaints as far as quantity for price thought. I feel like they slap a hefty price tag on just for their name.
Brenda C.
Union City, NJ
These chicken strips are really yummy and have less ingredients than Tyson. Making homemade chicken strips is easy but if you’re in a pinch, these are great. These don’t have as many issues as Tyson.
Erica K.
Perdue Crispy Chicken Strips uploaded by Erica K.
These chicken strips always have a place on my grocery list! I season them and pan fry them, they are AMAZING when you need to make something quick a filling. The breading crisps up nicely, i pair them often with quick pasta sides, or rice and beans or to make my lazy chicken parm 😂 Perdue Crispy Chicken Strips
Emmalee C.
Greenwich, NY
I like these and keep buying at Walmart. They are good to keep in the freezer for a quick snack. My boyfriend likes these too.
Laura M.
Saint Charles, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
These are amazing. They are my go to when I want good fried chicken strips. My kids love them. They are crunchy yet juicy. I always keep these in my freezer.
Benjamin B.
Franklin
I have these on pretty much every monthly grocery list. They're fantastic for chicken and cheese wraps, chicken and potatoes, you name it. They're fair sized pieces, not overly breaded, and the bag is always fairly filled instead of being mostly air. They taste great!
Evelyn O.
Jersey City, NJ
The flavor is very good and it’s super easy to prepare. When I’m having a busy day the Perdue Chicken Strips saves me time.
Ashley  R.
Warner, NH
Purchased at: Walmart
I prefer the full serving vegetable chicken strips by perdue but these are my second choice to feed my kids for quick dinner and definitely my kids prefer these over the other.
Cara M.
Topsham, ME
These chicken tenders are great, they get nice and crispy and they’re still tender which I love.
Dawn E.
Donalds, SC
Perdue Crispy Chicken Strips uploaded by Dawn E.
Purchased at: Walmart
Perdue Crispy Chicken Strips are crispy. The batter isn't soft or soggy when baked or fried. These strips taste just like made from scratch chicken strips. They are great dipped in sauce, put on salads, or just eaten by themselves. My whole family loves them.

Looking for your answer?