Perdue Chicken Drumsticks - 6 PK uploaded by Rachel R.Perdue Chicken Drumsticks - 6 PK uploaded by Nicole J.

BY PERDUE

Perdue® Fresh All natural† Chicken Drumsticks.

USDA Process Verified®.

All vegetarian diet.

No animal by-products.

No hormones or steroids added‡.

Fresh from family farms since 1920™.

Freezer ready pouches.

Sealed in freshness.

‡Federal regulations prohibit the use of hormones or steroids in poultry.

†Minimally processed.

No artificial ingredients.

Less than one percent retained water.

USDA Process Verified: http://processverified.usda.gov.

USDA Grade A.

Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.

Hatched, raised & harvested in USA. see more...

Rachel R.
Shirley
I always buy these when they’re on sale. Once on sale, the price is amazing! They taste wonderful. And the package is super convenient.
Jessica P.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Love these popped on the grill & covered in BBQ sauce! One of my kids all time favorite meals. The pricing is not too bad either!
Ashley R.
Phillips, ME
I love these packs. When the purse is tight, these are a great buy! There are so many posiblities on how to prepare them!
Melissa H.
Woodsfield, OH
My husband loves these. It's the only chicken he'll eat. Fries up great too. Always fresh and the price isn't bad either.
Megan G.
Always fresh and packed properly, I've never had a pack that smelled funny after opening. Definitely worth your money.
Leslie G.
I purchase this and I make grilled chicken, cranberry chicken and other stuff my kids love this
Lauren R.
Old Westbury, NY
My dad did BBQ with this and it was soooo good! This is a perfect sized drumsticks for bbq
Maria  V.
Fresno, CA
I love to BBQ with drum stick
Their soo good and soo tasty after you cook them
Krystal M.
Brooklyn
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
I love buying these because they just taste better than the other brands or even the store brand. I enjoy making these in the oven because they are just juicer. This is the one brand that has never done me wrong.