Perdue Chicken Breasts Boneless Skinless - 5 CT uploaded by Karrie May H.

BY PERDUE

Perdue® Perfect Portions® Fresh Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts.
Easy open/easy close resealable zipper.
New flavor!
Containing up to 18% of an all natural† solution**.
98% fat free.
USDA process verified.
All vegetarian diet.
No animal by products.
Raised cage free.
No hormones or steroids added‡.
Fresh from family farms since 1920™.
5 individually wrapped.
Now in easy open pouches.
Cook what you need.
Store what you don't
Cooks in 10 minutes.
Jamaican style jerk.
All natural† seasonings.
Prepared from.
USDA process verified.
USDA A grade
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. P-9197.
Poultry. see more...

Karrie May H.
Cameron, NC
Quick and easy for meal prepping. Buy a bag, throw them in the freezer, individually packaged. Just grab an individual package breast, it will thaws out by running under hot water in less than a minute! They are already boneless, skinless, and properly proportioned perfectly for meal prep! Season however you want, bake, and enjoy!
Tanisha H.
The Perdue Chicken Breast Portions Are Perfect For When You Only Need To Serve A Little Bit And Not A Lot, It's Tastes Great & A Bit On The Pricy Side But It's Good Quality. I Like Buying This Chicken A Lot When Making Chicken Caesar Salads, Chicken Noodle Soup & Rustic Chicken Chili! It Goes Great With Everything!
Carrie W.
Southaven, MS
Great tasting frozen chicken. Kinda expensive compared to Walmart or Tyson brand I normally buy, but worth the price. I will def buy again in the future. Tasted wonderful in my slow cooker creamy chicken stew.
Miss M.
Best chicken hands down. I have tried other brands and even non brands but that made me sacrifice taste and quality. Perdue may cost more but you definitely get what you pay for.
Melissa E.
Perdue is my all time favorite chicken. There isn't alot to clean up on it. Tatse great and very easy to make with anything
staci B.
Arcadia, FL
This is one of the only brands my local grocery store has and it seems to be a lot better then the store brand,
haley s.
Cleveland, OH
I always trust the Purdue brand when I am buying chicken and I a never disappointed.
Cherri B.
Valparaiso, IN
These are by far the best chicken breasts! I love that they are hormone free and are moist and delicious. They’re great for baked chicken recipes. And the price isn’t too bad either.
Amber K.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this brand because it’s all natural and the chicken is individually wrapped so I can take out as many as I need at a time
Nicole D.
Gary, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these boneless skinless chicken breasts. I usually season them and bake them in the oven. They come out nice and are not dry. They are a decent price, although I would prefer more pieces in the bag. They come individually wrapped, so it’s easy to use one or all of them. I would recommend trying them.