BY PERDUE #90 in Chicken

Perdue® Chicken Breast Nuggets.

Resealable for freshness.

Per serving:

200 calories.

2.5g sat fat, 13% DV.

400mg sodium, 17% DV.

1g sugars.

9g protein, 18% DV.

100% all natural† ingredients.

No preservatives.

No fillers.

Made with only white meat chicken.

USDA Process Verified®.

Our chickens are raised:

On an all vegetarian diet.

With no animal by-products.

Cage free.

No hormones or steroids added‡.

Breaded shaped breast patties with rib meat.

Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.

†Minimally processed.

No artificial ingredients.

‡Federal regulations prohibit the use of hormones or steroids in poultry. see more...

Loren S.
Prattville , AL
Let me start by saying YUM. These are probably the only chicken nuggets that I will feed my children without having to make some myself LOL - These are absolutely delicious, and I haven't heard a complaint from my children otherwise! They are SOO tender and juicy! KUDOS.
Erin P.
Burleson, TX
Compared to many chicken nuggets these are quite tasty for adults but my picky eater did not care for them. The quality however seemed to be higher than most. A healthier alternative to many frozen nuggets, these would be in the top 3. I probably would buy again.
Ladrina E.
These are great. i have a recipe where you split it open half way and you add veggies like green pepper. red pepper. shredded mozzarella and baked it. my family loved it. with no left overs
kaitlyn o.
i love perdue chicken nuggets. these are the the only ones that i will feed my son. they taste like real chicken, not the nastyness that other chicken nuggets have
Hollie H.
Signal Mtn, TN
Quick & easy lunch, snack, or dinner for the kiddos!!! If it's been a long day at work or after school activities go home and pop some in the oven and voila you have dinner!!!
Nicole f.
Somerdale, Nj
Love these for a quick dinner for my kids !!! Especially on nights we run around for appointments or practices
Jayna S.
Very yummy. I love to bake these with hash browns or potato wedges. Makes the perfect lunch or dinner and keeps me full!