BY PERCY & REED

If you're after smooth sleek voluptuous tresses then this Smoothed Sealed & Sensational Volumising No Oil Oil For Fine Hair is your ticket to perfection. Adding bouncy body and gorgeous texture to your hair Percy & Reed have invented this wonder product just for you. With violet extracts and pro vitamin B5 acting to strengthen deeply nourish and moisturise you hair you can be sure that this non-greasy oil will give you only the best results. Also with added heat protection properties your hair will be kept safe from thermal styling ensuring that you have glorious locks all day everyday. Directions of use: Work 1-2 drops of the oil through towel dried hair. Apply from root to tip. see more...

Jenna m.
Woolston , Southampton
I wouldn't say that this product volumises my hair but it does make it feel a lot more nourished and hydrated. It is a nice texture that doesn't leave you with oily hands. Only use this on your routes otherwise it does leave your hair looking greasy. Overall this is a nice product to add to your hair care.
in_pursuit_of_glow r.
brighton
This is a fantastic product which I will repurchase and repurchase. I actually have fairly thick hair, however this product gives your hair such great volume and bounce, without a greasy or tacky residue. I would recommend this to all and have bought for family members as gifts! ✨✨
Sophie M.
barnstaple
I have finally found an amazing oil to nourish and volumise my hair!
I put this in my roots and to the ends before blow drying.
The smell is amazing and leaves my hair feeling hydrated and so soft.
It makes my roots bounce a lot more they look a lot more volumised.
Makes me interested to try out more Percy and reed products! Percy & Reed Smooth Sealed and Sensational Volumising No Oil for Fine Hair (60ml)
Abbey M.
Littlehampton
Main thing first: The smell is so gorgeous! I am obsessed with using this product in my hair. You can even smell it after blow-drying your hair (if you've used the product on damp hair). As my hair is actually thicker, I'd like to try out the one specifically made for thick hair, and hopefully it smells just as amazing. This particular product was still good, and gave me a healthy shine. I'm definitely interested to try other Percy and Reed products.
Molly O.
Wrexham , Wrexham
I use this on towel dried hair before I blow dry, and it has made my hair so smooth and shiny, without making it feel greasy. The best hair oil I’ve ever tried, would highly recommend. Percy & Reed Smooth Sealed and Sensational No Oil for Thick Hair (60ml)
Zoe M.
Bramham , Wetherby
A great hair oil that’s non greasy. It makes your hair much more sleek when drying & styling, but I wouldn’t say Is an essential when it comes to hair care. If you want this extra step in your routine I would recommend this product
Jackie Y.
Love this hair oil, I put this through my hair when I’ve washed it and my hair feels amazing when it’s dried. It also smells AMAZING. I’d defo recommend this oil
Hannah T.
I got this in my birchbox over a month ago and use it every time I wash my hair (2-3 times a week). I have over half left. I use 3 pumps and put it all through the ends of my hair. Unlike other hair oils, this isn’t greasy in the hair, and the results last after the first day of washing. It actually replenished my bleached hair and gave it some strength back. I will repurchase this when it eventually runs out.
Siyana H.
I don’t know what’s inside this little bottle, but I love it! It makes my hair really soft and shiny and not extra oily (to my surprise). It’s beautifully scented- smells like fresh flowers and the scent is very long lasting. I’m giving it 4 stars and not 5 because I don’t find it volumizing at all. Apart from that, I love this very much!
MAND C.
baguley, wythenshawe
My hair has never been so soft. I love this product so much. Apply a small amount on damp hair and dry as normal. Hair feels smooth and more volumised. Smells really nice. Hair isn't ever greasy from using this.