BY PERCY & REED

If you're after smooth sleek voluptuous tresses then this Smooth Sealed & Sensational No Oil Oil for Fine Hair is your ticket to perfection. Designed to give you silky hair this no oil is adapted to tame thick hair and keep it more manageable. With pomegranate and pro vitamin B5 acting to strengthen deeply nourish and moisturise your hair you can be sure that this non-greasy oil will give you only the best results. Also with added heat protection properties your hair will be kept safe from thermal styling ensuring that you have glorious locks all day everyday. Directions of use: Work 1-2 drops of the oil through towel dried hair. Apply from root to tip. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...*
Marnie R.
This isn't runny like an oil its more like a gel or serum. I used 2 to 3 pumps for the ends of my hair and it gave a really nice shine and made it feel soft and silky. It doesn't have a strong smell but is nice when you put it on and I can still smell it at the end of the day when I apply it. I have quite curly/frizzy hair and this has helped to tame it!
Charlotte T.
West Park Road, Southampton
Life changer literally. I apply this generously after I towel dry my hair and then let it air dry, straighten it and then my hair stays sleek and straight for so longgg!! what is this witchcraft!! I have thick, usually frizzy hair but this tames it down perfectly
Fran N.
Biggleswade , Beds
I used this to blow dry and straighten my hair. It kept my hair styled well and also it’s not as greasy the next morning as it usually is which is great!