Percy & Reed Quite Frankly Flawless Finishing Polish, 125ml uploaded by Debby F.Percy & Reed Quite Frankly Flawless Finishing Polish, 125ml uploaded by Kate♥️ B.Percy & Reed Quite Frankly Flawless Finishing Polish, 125ml uploaded by Ranjodh G.

BY PERCY & REED

Percy & Reed Quite Frankly Flawless Finishing Polish This Flawless Finishing Polish is proof that good things come in small packages; at least for your hair. No matter what style you're after this polish is guaranteed to give it that flawless finish without a hair out of place. Combining horse chestnut extract with sunflower wax gives you the best of both worlds - a soft flexible hold that also moisturises and nourishes your hair. Directions of use: Use a pea sized amount on hair to smooth control or groom unruly hair. Use a little more to add definition and hold. see more...

Bonds B.
It’s a white thick cream that has a super faint smell which cannot be defined. It almost smelled like nothing really. That’s not necessarily bad, however, it was a little strange as hair styling products tend to have a characteristic scent.The product comes in a cute tube of standard quality with the typical Percy & Reed branding. I love how it looks, I only wish there was a little colour.
Like with any hair styling product, all you need to do is use a small amount (usually pea size but judge for your hair type and length) and work it through the hair. This product is designed to smooth, control and groom unrully hair and it definetely did that for my thick hair.This styling cream contains sunflower wax and horse chestnut amongst other ingredients. It doesn’t specify it is designed for specific hair types and it is paraben free.
Lauren G.
Kent, Sidcup
I received this from Birchbox and I completely forgot I even had it! More fool me because I really love it! You only need a teeny tiny drop which I smooth over my hair and it gets rid of all the frizz and awful static and keeps my hair under control! I’d truly recommend this product!!
Hannah R.
Hereford
Percy & Reed Quite Frankly Flawless Finishing Polish, 125ml

Such a staple in my hair care routine! I use a pea sized amount and work it through damp hair before drying it, and then style it as desired. Holds the hairstyle so well, smells incredible and as a little bit lasts a long way, you will never run out!!!
Kate♥️ B.
London
I just love that brand!
they always offer amazing care and styling products and this finishing polish is not an exception. Leaves hair firm, strong, helps is to hold the styling longer and look flawless all day long. DOESNT'T leave hair heavy, oily or reduce any volume. Great for an everyday finish to ensure you look stunning the whole time. Percy & Reed Quite Frankly Flawless Finishing Polish, 125ml
Debby F.
Percy & Reed Quite Frankly Flawless Finishing Polish, 125ml really liked this.used it after id curled my hair.maintained it throughout the day.no scent to it though
Ruth L.
This product is like a miracle cure for when your hair is randomly really frizzy. I have thick curly hair dyed red and it worked really well to smooth out the frizz and made me feel more confident. Would recommend. The only thing I’m not mad about is the smell, but it’s ok.
Emily S.
Oak tree close, ABBOTS LANGLEY
I use this product when I put my hair up and it helps to control the fly aways! Works perfectly for me. I tend you use it more so on unwashed hair as i dont like product in clean hair but would defo recommend!
Ranjodh G.
HAYES, HAYES
In love with this product, the key is to use a little bit and your hair not only smells great but stays in place, I use this quite often and my hair feels moisturised yet still flexible
Nicola A.
Walsall, Staffordshire
It has a creamy consistency and smells nice. I rub a pea sized amount in my hands and then run my hands through my hair paying extra attention to the ends and hair that frames my face. At the end i lightly put some on the top of my head as this is where i get a lot of frizz...But i don't want to look greasy! I use this when i just have my hair down and it keeps my hair tamed and provides definition as well. I would recommend you try it if you are looking for this type of product to finish your style. I only wouldn't repurchase as id like to try a new product next time.