Percara Original Deodorant Speed Stick uploaded by jose c.Percara Original Deodorant Speed Stick uploaded by VE-987486 p.Percara Original Deodorant Speed Stick uploaded by Lizbeth B.

BY SPEED STICK

Darlene C.
Darlene C.
Callaway, VA
This product is good it smells good and keeps me dry I know it's for men but it just smells so good I would rather where it than women's products I'm a mom and I have a big family lots of stress this product hasn't let me down yet I would recommend it to any one
Femi F.
Femi F.
I'm a female and I find that I really like mens deodorants. the scents are far more appealing to me. I switched over a couple years ago and have never looked back. I love the simple clean smell of speed stick and it keeps me dry and smelling good!
Adalgisa V.
Adalgisa V.
Wading River, NY
I don't like using antiperspirant and this really works. Even though I'm a girl, I still like using the men's speed stick. It smells good and works. It's also inexpensive so that works too.
Tammi M.
Tammi M.
This was a mistake it was for men. Didn't like it at all was given to me in a pack for women but I felt it's for a male.
Karina A.
Karina A.
Elk grove, CA
Very fresh scent, doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. blocks sweat pretty well and doesn't stain clothes.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Shelbyville, KY
I have bought this kind of deodorant for my husband for many years and I have always loved the smell
Joe M.
Joe M.
Pilot Mountain, NC
Does the job. I don't find that it lasts all day but the price is great. Nice scent, good value.
Lizbeth B.
Lizbeth B.
Best scent and long tinme protection. One of the best deodorants in market. Highly recommended.
VE-987486 p.
VE-987486 p.
Medley, FL
Horrible!!!!! una basura no protege da mal olor, y hablando de olor es asqueroso.
Cate G.
Cate G.
I prefer using men's deodorant, usually, its affordable and does the job!!!!